Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just got this message today. I sent 3 mms to my lady and first went out just fine, but the 2nd and 3rd came up with the yellow triangle. When I clicked on it I got "device is full". Even more strange is that when I pulled the phone out of my pocket to check if she wrote back (vibrate is crazy short) it was off. When it powered back up (longest wait time I've ever had) it gave me those errors and won't resend. This is Pre Plus on Verizon.
    do what I did,do a full erase of the device and log back on to your profile. You should be able to send anything after that, msgs/pictures/etc. Hope that works for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    do what I did,do a full erase of the device and log back on to your profile. You should be able to send anything after that, msgs/pictures/etc. Hope that works for you.
    Yeah that's what I did because I was also having problems with it double/triple entering letters for almost every button press. Seems ok again (for now haha). Thanks for the quick reply!
    soft reset fixed me....if in doubt, reboot
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I go to the Phone preferences and and Update network settings. Works great.

I do get this error if I turned off wifi and when I have 2 bars or less for EVDO.

BTW, update the PRL.
    I was just able to send a picture message, but still unable to receive it seems, after I did a soft reset
    Quote Originally Posted by kkacatin View Post

I do get this error if I turned off wifi and when I have 2 bars or less for EVDO.

BTW, update the PRL.
    This is exactly what I did and it fixed the problem instantly.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kkacatin View Post

BTW, update the PRL.
    Worked Great on my daughter's PIXI!!!!!! Thanks!!!
    Not at ALL surprised to see we have not been the only ones getting hosed,

I also have made many many inquiries to find out how " SPRINT 3G usage data" to the tune of $26.67 on only 1 of 4 phones (for the unlimited picture mail included in the contract) has been charged repeatedly.

I have NEVER received a decent explanation, but for each monthly call made to "customer service" they revert to their version of the sales dept and try to sell their "unlimited data". I must repeat monthly that we are on a very limited budget and need a stable bill each month. For the following months this is consistently ignored and requires the follow on call to "customer SALES service" to receive a credit ....after late fees and re-connect fees.... to fix these issues (again).

All data has been blocked on our entire account for almost 2 years, yet the charges continue. Could this be that some drones just pay the bills without question?... some yes. Could it be that some people do not have time to fight or review bills monthly? ...again yes. Maybe your credit is so bad that your long time provider (Sprint/Nextel) is your best option? ...certainly!

These same complaints and issues have been going on for years, check the website history as I have. I am looking at the probability of a class action filing to weed this out. At the very least, it is a contract violation as "unlimited picture mail" is stated without any restrictions I have seen or heard of. So much for them upholding their 2 year contract they violated from the start.

Comments, support?

I also have made many many inquiries to find out how " SPRINT 3G usage data" to the tune of $26.67 on only 1 of 4 phones (for the unlimited picture mail included in the contract) has been charged repeatedly.

I have NEVER received a decent explanation, but for each monthly call made to "customer service" they revert to their version of the sales dept and try to sell their "unlimited data". I must repeat monthly that we are on a very limited budget and need a stable bill each month. For the following months this is consistently ignored and requires the follow on call to "customer SALES service" to receive a credit ....after late fees and re-connect fees.... to fix these issues (again).

All data has been blocked on our entire account for almost 2 years, yet the charges continue. Could this be that some drones just pay the bills without question?... some yes. Could it be that some people do not have time to fight or review bills monthly? ...again yes. Maybe your credit is so bad that your long time provider (Sprint/Nextel) is your best option? ...certainly!

These same complaints and issues have been going on for years, check the website history as I have. I am looking at the probability of a class action filing to weed this out. At the very least, it is a contract violation as "unlimited picture mail" is stated without any restrictions I have seen or heard of. So much for them upholding their 2 year contract they violated from the start.

Comments, support?
    Quote Originally Posted by timbenson View Post
    After over 2 hours on the phone with Sprint and an hour at a Sprint Repair Store, I've become incredibly 'disenchanted' with Sprint.

Still cannot sent or recieve Picture mail to/from outside the Sprint network. Tried to/from Verizon and AT&T. I'm still a Verizon customer (have another phone with them), spent 30 mins on the phone with them to see if there was a 'block'/issue, etc. on their end (Sprint accuses them of having the issue).

I can send/recieve to/from other SPRINT customers...imagine that?!?!

QUESTION TO ALL YOU PRE LOVERS (like me):
    Has anyone had an issue sending/recieving from customers of other carriers...specifically PICTURE MESSAGES. Regular txt msgs are not a problem.

HELP!!!!!

Comments, support?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12