Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    hey that works turning down the overclock. I couldn't figure out how to stop the flickering thanks. im using the screenstate 500/1000 and it doesn't work. but if you put it on default or a fixed speed it works.... grrrr updating uberkernel now for the fix. :-)
    sprint pre+ 2.1
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by eserrano250 View Post
    my screen goes from gray to black and just stays there..i see nothing just black and the controls to switch from video to still shots..ive had this problem for a couple of months and haven't found any fixes.
    Has anyone with this issue tried to fix it with the webOS Doctor and had success?

I am having this particular problem with the Camera app loading to a black screen and I figure it's a hardware problem so I haven't Doctored.
    I recently meta-Dr'd my O2 Pre- to 2.1.0 and have had the issue where the camera app just hangs at an empty grey screen ever since. My Pre isn't overclocked and is running the stock Kernel (I can't install Uberkernel at this point due to an issue I'm having with Preware ). Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Anyone know if an UKrnl update for 1.4.5 (camera fix) will be available?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Same camera issue here guys. After 2.1.0 upgrade on a VZW Pre+ my camera is no longer operable. It just gets stuck going from black, to white, to grey. Any ideas?
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    We have a thread that has been discussing this for a while "camera won't save pics". If you have "muffle system logging" patch applied this appears to affect the camera app as well. Try removing this patch and post results here.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    We have a thread that has been discussing this for a while "camera won't save pics". If you have "muffle system logging" patch applied this appears to affect the camera app as well. Try removing this patch and post results here.
    Just read the whole thread and it sounded promising, but when I checked Preware it turned out that I don't even have that patch installed. I am thinking about re-doctoring, but it's a pain in the **** so I'm waiting to see if anyone else may have a fix that I'm overlooking.
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    I was having the issue on/off - usually after a luna restart or initiated by text message. I removed the muffle system logging patch and still had it. After re-reading that thread I removed the 'unthrottle download manager' and I haven't been able to get the grey screen with camera, or the 'unable to save picture' message... Hope that was it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12