Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot again.I have been now using it for sometime and it is working perfectly.

The only hitch is the mail forwarding bit.

But still its a great improvement for me.
    Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonolee View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their feedback. I've submitted the updated version of the Replies/Forwards Multi-Mod patch to Preware. They're usually pretty fast, so expect to see it on Preware within the next week or so.

--jonolee
    Jonalee et al.... Excellent patch - still works with version 1.4.5 - just downloaded and installed from Preware.

Thanks - amazing that the native email program hasnt got this formatting sorted already
    Try this:

Click View.
    It's on the browser Menu Bar.

Highlight Fonts.
    Place your mouse cursor on the words Fonts or Text Size. Notice that you now have 5 size choices ranging from Largest to Smallest.

Click on Smallest.
    Note the change in text size on your browser screen.

Click on Largest.
    Again, note the size change.

Choose a font size.
    Make sure you choose the font size that suits you best.

Let me know if this does not help.

Thank you,

Tanmay Sasvadkar
    Nice patch. After applying the patch, I keep getting Caliber 9 font size which is rather small. This appears to be the case whether I am forwarding, replying or composing a new message.

I tried the other patch specifically for Outlook Exchange 2007 and got the same results. I have 3 email accounts- corporate email using Exchange 2007, Gmail and Windstream.

Caliber 11 font size would work fine but mine keeps defaulting to Caliber 9 and the font size is just too small on my Exchange account.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
    I guess I screwed something up as I was experimenting after installing the Multi-Mod patch and then installed the fonts shown in an earlier post#28. Now I can't seem to delete the multi-mod patch from Preware as I get a IPK error showing the following: -1Unable to run command:IPKG_offline_Root=/media/cryptos/apps/bin/sh/media/cryptos/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.email-replies-forwards-multi-mod.prerm 2>&1

1 out of 1 hunk FAILED.. saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/controllers/compose-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$

5 out of 5 hunks FAILED.. saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.email/app/models/Emails.jsjsjs.$rej$

I think I installed an obsolete version after installing the latest Multi Mod from Preware. I thought that maybe I had to install a font to make it work as posted in post#28.

Please let me know how I can delete.

Thanks.

Jon
    Palm III -> Palm IIIc -> Palm M505 -> Palm Tungsten T5 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Plus (All running InfoSelect)
    Disregard. I ran EPR and had Preware reinstall my saved list other than the email multi-mod. Got everything back. I still need to find out why my VZ shows the font at Calibre 9 size with Multi-Mod installed.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112