1. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Is there anyway to keep text message notifications private like on the treos? I hate when I have my phone laying around and I get a text and it comes on the screen for anybody to see. On the treos it just told you that you had a text message and you had to open it to check it. The only solution is to turn text notifiations off, but then I'll have to check my phone all the time to find out if I got a text or not.
    I feel your pain, it sucks being at work with my phone on the touchstone and I walked away for a minute or an hour (if I leave it at lunch) and there it is, blaring away the text of the message. VERY MUCH A FAIL on Palm.....
    I would suggest asking for a feature through the following site. So far it appears that they are listening.

Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    I haven't tried this since I like mine to show up, but go to "Screens and Locks" on the Launcher. Scroll all the way to the bottom and switch the "Notifications When Locked" to "Off"
  5. Pun
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    ^ That actually works pretty good. It still makes the sound so you know the text came in, and the screen come on but no text. then when you unlock it the little bubble is in the bottom corner. Thanks this will do.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    had the same request recently, this might help: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...e-privacy.html