Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Ringtonesia Palm Pre Maker - Free Palm Pre Ringtones

Ringtonesia Palm Pre Maker is a free ringtone maker that creates ringtones for your Palm Pre from any audio and video file. The software can read many types of audio (mp3, m4a, wav, etc.) and video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) and lets you create your own custom ringtones for your Palm Pre. It is available for Windows and Mac.

Audioro Palm Pre Converter - Free Palm Pre Audio Converter

Audioro Palm Pre Converter is a free Palm Pre audio converter that converts audio files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your Palm Pre. The software can convert all types of audio files (mp3, m4a, mp2, wav, aiff, au) and video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper audio formats (MP3, AAC) that play on the Palm Pre. It is available for Windows and Mac.

Videora Palm Pre Converter - Free Palm Pre Video Converter

Videora Palm Pre Converter is a free Palm Pre video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your Palm Pre. The software can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that play on the Palm Pre. It is available for Windows and Mac.

Wallpaperio Palm Pre Maker - Free Palm Pre Wallpaper

Wallpaperio Palm Pre Maker is a free wallpaper maker that creates wallpapers from pictures and photos so you can personalize your Palm Pre. The software can read many types of picture files (jpg, gif, png) and lets you into resize them into the proper size of your Palm Pre. It is available for Windows and Mac.
    Any reviews on these apps?
    Adware and viruses. Do not download!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    NO there is NOT, AVG falsly reports viruses, Do a google search. This company has been making converters for the ipod for some time, and now for the Pre. They work great.
    Please do a little research before posting.
    I agree with viruses. I downloaded this and opened, immediately virus appeared, trying to make my purchase some type of anti-visus. Big blue and red screen, etc.

My computer froze, had to use Restore, am in process of trying to put everything back on over 24 hours later, and I have spent a good part of this time on this computer.

My advice - DO NOT DOWNLOAD - coincidence, I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi4u View Post
    Wallpaperio Palm Pre Maker is a free wallpaper maker that creates wallpapers from pictures and photos so you can personalize your Palm Pre. The software can read many types of picture files (jpg, gif, png) and lets you into resize them into the proper size of your Palm Pre. It is available for Windows and Mac.
    I stumbled upon this app before I searched the forums and I downloaded it and have been using it for over an hour and no problems that I can tell.

It's [retty basic, but for someone like me who want s afast way to size images for the pre, this does the trick and suits my needs.