1.    #1  
    Saw this earlier and now cannot find it and getting a brainfart. In those cases your screen is busted and want to backup the data, what was the key sequence to run USB Drive Mode? Thanks!
    attach Pre with cracked screen or touchscreen failure to Computer via USB, while in the Select Just charge and USB Drive mode, press and hold the Orange Button (options) the SYM button and U do not need to press at same time just press in the order above and hold all buttons down. will enter usb mode.
    Orange/Gray + Sym + U.
    Hey my screen on my pixi plus went dead after 6 months ((
    VZW just sent me a replacement, however now that I setup the new phone my old phone says ive signed out and its just keep scoming back to the just restart or erase all data screen
    obviously i dont want to erase all data, however with no touchscreen capability I cannot select anything.

I have tried the grey-sym-u sequence and it wont go into usb mode no matter what I try, pull battery but when it restarts I just end up at the same screen and the key sequence does nothing for me. Is there a way I can get into this phone via the computer? I hear windows make noise when I plug and unplug it, I just cannot get the phone to show up as a usb drive.

Please help I really don't want to lose all my files from this phone!!

Thanks Much

-Pete
    Quote Originally Posted by thetreoguys View Post
    Saw this earlier and now cannot find it and getting a brainfart. In those cases your screen is busted and want to backup the data, what was the key sequence to run USB Drive Mode? Thanks!
    Don't forget to check the PreCentral Tips: http://www.precentral.net/accessing-usb-drive
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work: