1.    #1  
    I don't even know if it's possible, but does the Pre have a screenshot function?

Thanks!
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Orange, Sym and P keys
    /thread
    Thanks for that. Haven't had time to look into it, but I appreciate somebody asking and somebody answering.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Orange, Sym and P keys
    Thank you!

Stringray, where's my "thanks" for asking? LOL
    PalmPilot 5000 --> Handspring Visor Prism --> Palm 505 --> Treo 650 ---> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    thanks
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    orange + shift + p also works, but I don't find it as easy.
    hey I have tried the orange, sym and P keys... It seems to do nothing.. sometimes it will just open the symbols, and sometimes type "=" sign.. but nothing else seems to happen.. any thoughts? am i doing something wrong also where does the screen capture end up in "photos"
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenosek View Post
    hey I have tried the orange, sym and P keys... It seems to do nothing.. sometimes it will just open the symbols, and sometimes type "=" sign.. but nothing else seems to happen.. any thoughts? am i doing something wrong also where does the screen capture end up in "photos"
    It doesn't "do" anything but deposit the screen shot in Photos/Screen captures.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Orange, Sym and P keys
    Orange, Shift and P keys

I'm not 100% sure, but one of the shortcuts save screen as *.jpg file, other shortcut saves screen as *.png file
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    yes u will get two pics......

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    It appears that the screenshot function does not work in the compose email function. I was able to take a screenshot of the account signature in the preferences & accounts section, but when I attempted to do it while composing an email, nothing happened.

What am I doing wrong or is this a 'feature'?

TIA

Bob
    I doesn't work when watching videos or playing games either.