Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I have alot of bookmarks. However, only 12 show on the thumbnail list, and I can't scroll to a 2nd page of them. Is it possible to have all show up in thumbnails, even if it's in pages ala app launcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by ccdoss View Post
    I have alot of bookmarks. However, only 12 show on the thumbnail list, and I can't scroll to a 2nd page of them. Is it possible to have all show up in thumbnails, even if it's in pages ala app launcher?
    I have the same issue. I think it's a bug with the recent ota update. Gonna report it in the stickied buglist thread. This is the only other thread I found with this issue, searching with keywords bookmark thumbnails.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure the thumbnail page was intentionally made as a "favorites" page that only includes 12. IIRC mine has been like that since I first got it.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    You can still access the other bookmarks from the menu (just click Bookmarks). You can also add them to the Launcher rather than in the browser.

I agree, though, I would rather have it have the full list.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I've also noticed that the thumbnails can be "wrong", meaning they don't always show the site for which the bookmark was made.
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    I would also prefer the entire list. I see there is an option to put these bookmarks on the launcher. I can't figure out how to delete the bookmarks, though--is there an easy way to do this? I had one that was "timely," the US Open Golf web site which I don't need again until next year.

So if anyone knows an easy way to delete it, let me know. I have tried the tap & drag which didn't work.

Thanks/cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
    I can't figure out how to delete the bookmarks, though--is there an easy way to do this?
    Click on web so that you have the thumbnails showing. Then in the upper left corner, click on the web drop down arrow and choose bookmarks. This will list all your bookmarks from top to bottom.

Find the one you want to delete and swipe it from right to left or left to right. You will then get an option to delete it.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I don't understand why Palm doesn't add the capability to scroll through additional bookmarks. I know you can use the pull down list, but that is inconvenient.

Frank Hamilton
    there is a patch increasing it to 100 available through preware

My question is hwo do we change the thumbnails
    The modification and customization is based on your bookmarks list. Your top 12 bookmarks turn into the thumbnails when you click the internet (globe) icon from your launcher. To customize these thumbnails you need to resort your bookmarks list such that the top twelve websites you want are listed at the very top of your bookmarks list literally. Click Web in the upper left, Click Bookmarks, then click and hold (until bookmark changes color) of the bookmark you want to move to the top. And drag the bookmark to the very top of your bookmark's list. Once you have your twelve favorites at the top. Your thumbnails list will show the bookmarks you want to see. Also this hold and drag option also customizes your launch arrow icons. Click your launch arrow, click and hold the icon (you will see a color change) and drag it anywhere on the launcher screen. You can move the app catalog as well to be on your first screen, instead of your second.