Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmuggy View Post
    why cant someone create an orb app. like ampache(which i cant get 2 work)
    Try this pdf walkthrough (hope the link works): nucleardecay.net/pre/Ampache-how-to-vista32bit.pdf

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    is anyone still able to get this working with 1.4.5 and the newest version of orb? My webcam light comes on and my pre pulls up a streaming screen but then says "there was an error playing the file" theres no more options for 3gp. Anyone?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by themow View Post
    is anyone still able to get this working with 1.4.5 and the newest version of orb? My webcam light comes on and my pre pulls up a streaming screen but then says "there was an error playing the file" theres no more options for 3gp. Anyone?
    Thanks
    I have it working with 1.4.5 on my Sprint Pre-, but I'm running Orb 2.0 still. The 2.5 version doesn't properly recognize my tv tuner card, and seems like configuration options have been taken out or crippled to boot.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    i tried that....this is getting old

The options for 3g are not in 2.0 or 1.0 either guess they got rid of it
    Last edited by themow; 02/15/2011 at 08:18 PM.
    I haave found a much better alternative to ORB!!! Go to http://www.kalemsoft.com/site/downloads2.html and get Kalemsoft's new desktop/webos programs for meia streaming. This does everything I wante from ORB and then some. The quality is awesome and streams over cell network great; it just works. The download is for a free 7 day trial so you can check it out yourself. I still use ampache for music, but for video this is unmatched.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678