Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    anyone try something like that? ^^^

always said I would do it when I had my iphone and wanted to get a HAVA, now that I have a HAVA I need to get it working on my new (& much better) mobile phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSecrets View Post
    anyone try something like that? ^^^

always said I would do it when I had my iphone and wanted to get a HAVA, now that I have a HAVA I need to get it working on my new (& much better) mobile phone.
    also, just noting that I've had no success as of yet.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    All I know is...I used Orb back in 2006 on my old Sero plan, with Samsun A920. I had HDTV tuner cards in my PC, and I was able to stream live television anywhere, at a decent quality. Awesome service.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Thanks! I love orb, used it with my touch pro!
    Awesome post!! 6 Terabytes of info to play with on the road!! Video is a little grainy on videos but pictures are flawless! Oh and watching and hearing my webcam from my phone is a cool bonus!
    i used orb on my phone for a min b4 this was posted its just not worth it id rather download my movies to my phone way better pic quality phone has awsome graphics used to use it on my instinct too
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    OK well after the update I see that the settings were reverted back somehow.. I just changed them back and assume that they now work.

AND THEY WORK
    Last edited by chichi; 08/24/2009 at 10:39 AM.
    Thank you! I've been looking for a program that works seamlessly for streaming on the Pre for the last two weeks.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I get everything working, but it will only play one track at a time.

If i pick Play All, it just plays the first song and then goes back to the file list.

Is anyone else seeing this?
    Nice photo inset for your ID picture. Did you Photoshop that?
    Quote Originally Posted by pushin30 View Post
    i used orb on my phone for a min b4 this was posted its just not worth it id rather download my movies to my phone way better pic quality phone has awsome graphics used to use it on my instinct too
    I agree. Syncing through iTunes works rather seamlessly for loading media right now, but I want an alternative in case Apple pulls another shenanigan against Palm and us, the happy Pre users of America.
    So how do I use Orb to stream a radio station to my Pre? There is a flash player that plays a radio station (it only works through the flash player) and I'd like to stream it to Orb. Any suggestions how?
    I got the latest Orb 2.5 and I can't find the advanced tab to change the port settings, so I still can't get mine to work. Any ideas?
    Last edited by zhugzug; 09/18/2009 at 06:43 PM.
    Don't Remote Desktop Connect into your Windows Home Server running Orb, it breaks the streaming function for me.

I'm trying to get it working over Wifi, which will allegedly bypass Orb's servers, no luck yet though. Anyone succeeded with Orb over Wifi (on the Pre of course)?
    zhugzug, I'm not using 2.5, but did you check the taskbar (near the clock in the lower right corner) on the PC running Orb, right-click -> configuration?
    This is insanely cool. I wish I'd known about this years, ago. I probably could've watched tv shows through my 650 or 755p, at least, using my media center's tuner.

I never had SlingBox and now I'm hoping I'll never need it.

Best. Price. Ever.

FREE!
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    cheers, tried setting up ampache, but that didnt work.
    This is a lot easier to set up, and it works!

cheers
    I am trying to get this setup on my Mac since they have released it. I can get the Pre setup but the ports and the vid format on the Mac is not possible since I can't find the same options on the Mac version. I can get pics, but no webcam or video... Any help?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by 5280Primera View Post
    I am trying to get this setup on my Mac since they have released it. I can get the Pre setup but the ports and the vid format on the Mac is not possible since I can't find the same options on the Mac version. I can get pics, but no webcam or video... Any help?

Thanks!
    same boat here, i cant find any options to change the setting on the Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    same boat here, i cant find any options to change the setting on the Mac
    Same, anyone know how to get this working from a mac? under advanced i have all the orb features allowed. I just dont know how to open the correct ports.
    I cant stream anything wifi, or EVDO
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast