1.    #1  
    So my wife accidentaly deleted an email to the trash folder. She then went to trash, opened the file clicked the tab in the top left corner, selected move to file and then inbox. The file did not move. I tried the same thing on my Pre and I am having the same problem. We have 1.0.3 on both phones and both have been soft reset. Any ideas or is the same thing happening to anyone else?
    No idea. I did exactly what you describe and it worked for me.
    Works for me as well.....did you try to log into the web client for your e-mail and undeleting it from there?
    I have the same problem. When I try to Move items from the Deleted Folder back to the Inbox, I get no error messages but the move doesn't actually happen. The email just stays in the Deleted Folder. I tried syncing the folder immediately, but that doesn't help. FWIW, this is an Exchange email account. I can go back into my account on a PC and everything works as it should. But sometimes I accidentally delete items on the Pre (accidental flick) and I need to immediately undelete them.

I also have noticed some weirdness with the Drafts folder. If I open an email in the Drafts folder, I can no longer see it in Drafts on my PC. Even after I close it on the Pre. I'm assuming these are minor bugs in the Exchange Active Sync to be worked out in future updates. Anyone else having the problem?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This has happened to me as well on an IMAP server. Doesn't happen every time, but is annoying when it does happen.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Same issue, every time...i just have to resend it to myself, which sucks later when I have to find it
    I just encountered the same scenario. (I got my Pre Sat night.) Unfortunately, the prescribed technique to recover (undelete) the deleted email doesn't work for me. See Palm support article 44583 (I cannot post links yet).

I have a POP account with mindspring.com (earthlink.net). My sync deleted emails option is on.

Any news whether this is a bug or something I am not doing correctly? If a bug, has it been reported (or do I need to do so)?

Thanks.
    Hey Palm, how about a delete/cancel message in the email app. All the other apps have this fundamental feature, and lets face it, accidental swipes are commonplace.
    Sprint Treos 300->600->650->700p
    Sprint Pre
    Virgin Optimus V
    ATT Galaxy Skyrocket (current)
    if you download preware you can get that patch for the email
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    i installed preware today and under "email" can't find a patch to fix this. 1.4.1.1 palm pre plus on verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    i installed preware today and under "email" can't find a patch to fix this. 1.4.1.1 palm pre plus on verizon.
    This is the patch they were discussing:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ail-patch.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    This is the patch they were discussing:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ail-patch.html
    saw that patch. Doesn't really solve the problem of being able to undelete emails though, just provides an extra protection level.
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
    saw that patch. Doesn't really solve the problem of being able to undelete emails though, just provides an extra protection level.
    You asked about the patch they were discussing... that is the patch they were discussing...