View Poll Results: Made and accidental call to 911??

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, my clumsy-**** has somehow managed to do it

21 20.59%
  • Nope, I'm fully aware of who my Pre calls at all times

81 79.41%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    holy old-thread batman!
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    holy old-thread batman!
    Yeah, the poster above you is another one of those people who randomly post a few words to old threads in order to get their post count up to 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    This one is too funny, lmao...hahahahahahaha
    why would his phone be anywhere on hhis body during sex? Wait don't think I wanna know.
    He'd better get that patch that removes the emergency number, so it isn't automatically in there and dialed!!
    dear god i hope this never happens to me. I've had friends that do this all the time, just the thought of it is scary. Wouldn't that be an awkward situation??

Dispatch: 911 what is your emergency

You: uhhh i don't have one

Dispatch: then y did u call?

You: ugh my phone did it on its own again
    *silence*
    Dispatch:.....ok im sending an officer over now just calm down sir
    No but I did accidentally call 911 when i was a kid if that counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    why would his phone be anywhere on hhis body during sex? Wait don't think I wanna know.
    Well there is an app called pocket party... SOOOOOOOOO
    haha... ihate when that happens
    When I got my Pre, 2 weeks ago, the first thing I did was install Preware, the 2nd was to grab the patch to prevent this!

When I am traveling or just out for the day, it is highly likely that my phone will get bumped and I don't want to have to deal with that!
    May i ask why you got a pre so late in the game? please do not tell me you signed a new contract?
    No, it's actually because Sprint ticked me off, by screwing with my original upgrade eligibility and amount. Thus, I now refuse to get phones through them and wait until the ones I want are available cheaper, from other sources, such as Ebay!

They have tried sucking up repeatedly for this, but I can hold a grudge, quite a long time!!

Picked up my Pre, in perfect condition, with all cables and 2 Touchstone chargers for just $160.
    i think the problem with this, is that the dialer is a button... I have called people before accidentally and hung up when switching applications (switch back and accidentally touch the hang up button by mistake) Does apple have a patent on sliding to end a call/place one? (can't imagine so as the instinct had a slider to end calls) would be nice for a slidder button to make and end calls and same for emergency calling

>i730>i850>i870>i880>ic902>instinct>pre>HTC Arrive
    Ahh good lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    May i ask why you got a pre so late in the game? please do not tell me you signed a new contract?
    whats wrong with signing a new contract?
    Because this late in the game, it would make no sense to get a phone that's over a year old and sign a new contract for it!!

They've been doing everything to make me happy, again, I'm just not letting it work!!! I am quite stubborn!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12