Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Palm Pre User Guide - My Pre

Check it out....the 344 page user guide that for some reason didn't fit in the box with the phone, lol!
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nexes View Post
    Hi, can anyone recommend a good screen protector for the Pixi. I'd like to find either film, or a more sturdy plastic covering. I'd also like something inexpensive.

Thanks!
    I have Skinomi on my Pre. I couldn't be happier or more impressed, they actually use this film on helicopter blades and have free lifetime replacements...
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by 13brian View Post
    I have Skinomi on my Pre. I couldn't be happier or more impressed, they actually use this film on helicopter blades and have free lifetime replacements...
    +1
    Nice post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13brian View Post
    +2

It's also self healing, an amazing product.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    must read for every new palm pre user
    anyone having problems with icons reordering after restarts? Just started happening on my launcher...
    Quote Originally Posted by loxs View Post
    About that Your Screen is malicious application You are strongly recommended to unfasten Your Safeguard as speedily as you attend to its traces on your system Also in behalf of the most efficient removal of rogue loxso net]anti-spyware program you are recommended to turn to account a believable anti-spyware tool
    What?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by matteebee13 View Post
    anyone having problems with icons reordering after restarts? Just started happening on my launcher...
    Never had a problem with that...
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Calendar goodies-I just discovered I can move timed events by pressing and holding, and dragging it to a new time. I also discovered I can delete events without opening them up by pressing Option (orange or grey button) and tapping the event.
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    wall paper calendar tip - you can do a screen capture on the monthly view calendar and set it as your wall paper.
    Now you'll have instant access to the calendar without having to go through the extra steps starting the calendar and tapping monthly view.

The wall paper view of the calendar will be static so whatever date was circled when you captured the screen will be permenantly circled till you change recapture the screen.

When the lock screen kicks in the super imposed time looks good on top of the calendar.

If you have the calendar icon on your quick launch bar it also works well with the calendar background.
  13. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    any chance of getting this pdf file updated to current 1.4 features?
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    Isn't "find in page" for the web browser a missing basic feature? My search only turns up a couple of posts on "bookmarklets" which apparently aren't quite working and wouldn't work universally anyway.
    Hi,

I installed some Tweaks, like having the 4 x 4 display on the Launcher page, adding the Battery Life in a %, and a few others. I added a couple that I don't like, and tried to remove them by hitting the Run EPR button, but it didn't remove all of them.
    Anyone know how to selectively delete some of the Tweaks using the Homebrew thing?

Thanks,
    Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by marcthacher View Post
    Hi,

I installed some Tweaks, like having the 4 x 4 display on the Launcher page, adding the Battery Life in a %, and a few others. I added a couple that I don't like, and tried to remove them by hitting the Run EPR button, but it didn't remove all of them.
    Anyone know how to selectively delete some of the Tweaks using the Homebrew thing?

Thanks,
    Marc
    What do you mean "Tewaks"? Are you refering to those in WOSQI?
    Hi,

Yes, I am.

Some took, some didn't. I tried to wipe them all out and start over, but only about half uninstalled, then I couldn't load others.
    Do I need to to the WebOSDoctor?

~Marc
    Most helpful. Many thanks!
    thanks!~
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I am not able to access my USB drive mode. I tried pressing and holding the orange key/Option + Sym + U still did not working for me. Any suggestion PLEASE!

Faigee