Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 173
  1. #141  
    MyMixer has some great free tones too
  2. #142  
    Here's a cool site for free ringtones: http://www.mobile9.com/

    I'll have a shot of Jack lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3. #143  
    How ironic, I just got a newsletter from Kim Komando with some useful sites...

    komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    How ironic, I just got a newsletter from Kim Komando with some useful sites...

    komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
    I'm putting your link in a post. Since you are new, it won't make it clickable.

    www.komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
    Last edited by meriwether; 05/22/2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: incomplete web url
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I'm putting your link in a post. Since you are new, it won't make it clickable.
    Heh...thanks
  6. #146  
    If you are at home at a computer, you can make your own ringtones with Audacity. It is very easy, and you can select the parts of the song you want to use, and then transfer them to your phone in USB mode.
  7. #148  
  8. #149  
    none of those work without a PC right? I tried zedge, crackberry, and myxer and the download button only plays the tone. How do I save it to my phone without using a pc. Just straight from my pre?
  9. #150  
    No..what u have to do is download the ringtone from myxer.com to your pc, then use your media player to capture the download. Then right click on the song and choose "locate file" and the window with the file will show. Then plug the phone in the pc and drag the mp3 file over to your downloads file for your phone...if you really want to get slick then use mp3 files stored on your pc and convert and crop them using myxer's create ringtone feature. Make sure u register with them first or u cant use it...let me know how it goes!
  10. tenzero's Avatar
    Posts
    59 Posts
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    #151  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    none of those work without a PC right? I tried zedge, crackberry, and myxer and the download button only plays the tone. How do I save it to my phone without using a pc. Just straight from my pre?
    You can skip the pc with the Browser Multi Mod patch. It adds the option to download or stream files. Works great on crackberry.com
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...lti-patch.html
  11. #152  
  12. #153  
    Don't know where to get ringtones, but, if you would please, Hennessy Black, double.
  13. #154  
    Used to use phonezoo.com but now I make my own using a program called MP3trim.
    My device history:

    - Jim J.

    (On Sprint for many years)
  14. #155  
    myxer.com does it for me!
  15. es3045's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    #157  
    is there a app where i can trim a song to use it as a ringtone?
  16. #158  
  17. #159  
    Thank you so much have been trying to figure out a way to get the ring tones volume to increase and add some better ones. Great stuff!
  18.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
    is there a app where i can trim a song to use it as a ringtone?
    See the opening post.

    - Craig
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions