Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    MyMixer has some great free tones too
    Here's a cool site for free ringtones: http://www.mobile9.com/

I'll have a shot of Jack lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    How ironic, I just got a newsletter from Kim Komando with some useful sites...

komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by wushu2004 View Post
    How ironic, I just got a newsletter from Kim Komando with some useful sites...

komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
    I'm putting your link in a post. Since you are new, it won't make it clickable.

www.komando.com/newsletter/DOTD_5-22-10.htm
    Last edited by meriwether; 05/22/2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: incomplete web url
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I'm putting your link in a post. Since you are new, it won't make it clickable.
    Heh...thanks
    If you are at home at a computer, you can make your own ringtones with Audacity. It is very easy, and you can select the parts of the song you want to use, and then transfer them to your phone in USB mode.
    none of those work without a PC right? I tried zedge, crackberry, and myxer and the download button only plays the tone. How do I save it to my phone without using a pc. Just straight from my pre?
    No..what u have to do is download the ringtone from myxer.com to your pc, then use your media player to capture the download. Then right click on the song and choose "locate file" and the window with the file will show. Then plug the phone in the pc and drag the mp3 file over to your downloads file for your phone...if you really want to get slick then use mp3 files stored on your pc and convert and crop them using myxer's create ringtone feature. Make sure u register with them first or u cant use it...let me know how it goes!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kbastian29 View Post
    none of those work without a PC right? I tried zedge, crackberry, and myxer and the download button only plays the tone. How do I save it to my phone without using a pc. Just straight from my pre?
    You can skip the pc with the Browser Multi Mod patch. It adds the option to download or stream files. Works great on crackberry.com
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...lti-patch.html
    Don't know where to get ringtones, but, if you would please, Hennessy Black, double.
    Used to use phonezoo.com but now I make my own using a program called MP3trim.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    myxer.com does it for me!
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    is there a app where i can trim a song to use it as a ringtone?
    Thank you so much have been trying to figure out a way to get the ring tones volume to increase and add some better ones. Great stuff!
  18.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by es3045 View Post
    is there a app where i can trim a song to use it as a ringtone?
    See the opening post.

- Craig
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast