Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I had my phone flashed to use on crickets network....

I never used the wireless net connection on this phone.

I never had a problem with this nagging error message (67) UNTIL I installed the palm update (That was installed when I touched the "updates" icon in the launcher)

Now this damn thing will not stop bugging me...
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    This just started happening to me a week ago. I've had the phone since 6/6 and had no problems til now. It's very annoying to get the tone and vibrate w/nothing there! It happens at least 3 times a day, sometimes more. Anyone find the cause or a solution?
    Mine started this today as well. Even happens when I'm on WIFI. Seems real weird and its very annoying.

Bump this up in case someone found a solution!
    mine is also doing this. Tech support was no help. Mine works fine on wifi and I am getting the fluctuating signal bars.
    loc austin texas
    bumping this one to bring it back in the spotlight
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    I just got this message today, my browser doesn't work..
    Having the same issue in Pheonix (Chandler), AZ today. Started about 9:00am.

EVDO signal did reappear for a short time, but seems to be gone again. Going to call Sprint in a minute, I'll let you all know what they say.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Having the same issue in Pheonix (Chandler), AZ today. Started about 9:00am.

EVDO signal did reappear for a short time, but seems to be gone again. Going to call Sprint in a minute, I'll let you all know what they say.
    Weird, my EV symbol is still there but I cant see any sites.. Even on wi-fi, it still doesnt work. Hopefully its not as serious as t-mobiles outage yesterday.
    I have this same issue. It happens randomly.

I attributed it to the fact that most of the buildings on campus have such thick cement walls that in most buildings I get little to no reception. I figured since I was in and out of coverage so much that it caused some strange bug to show.

I talked to a few people on Twitter and they suggested calling voicemail to refresh the data connection or in the phone prefs to turn off data use then turn it back on.

Those 2 fixes work sometimes but not always my Pre requires a reboot sometimes.
    Ok, well calling Sprint fell through. The recording said "The aprox. wait time is MORE than 15 minutes" since I only had a 15 min break to use I had to hang up.

Oddly enough though, after that call my Pre is now going between 1X and EVDO and I seem to have a data connection again. haha

In fact, as I type this, I have maintained a solid 4 bar EVDO signal... hopefully this means whatever issues the network was having are being resolved.
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    same thing in Baltimore.. no data connection at all this morning until reset... Same phone since launch.. it has to be sprint signal or something going on there
    Wow. Def want to hear solution to this as it just happened to me 2 or 3 times Mon in Utah and twice today in New Mexico.
    Same issue here (Melbourne, FL). Just started today for me.
    I get this a random amount of times a day, from none at all to 3 or 4. Seems weird because I have 5 bars full and its using wifi. I just did whatever the OP said in his post so hopefully that helps.
    that has been happening to me too lately. Maybe it was some patch or tweek I got that is causing this. I'll have bars and it will drop the data connection. Looks like it might be another trip to the Doctor.
    i got it fixed. sprint had me reset my MSID (clear it out and re input it) and has been working ever since. this was thursday.

Also, turning off the data connection made a HUGE difference in battery life.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    my phone has the weird fluctuating bars plus my phone will absolutely not roam at all not even w the roam only patch.....any ideas
    I live in VT. I get this error sometimes. It doesnt do anything. Data for me still works. So I just ignore it! It started after last update. Though EVDO still works great!
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah I get this error almost once a day in Milwaukee, WI. I get the popup saying it could not establish data connection. I tap ok, and the EV icon comes back in a few seconds. It's been doing this for a while and I never seem to notice a pattern to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    bumping this one to bring it back in the spotlight
    I am as well, for the same reason; this only recently began happening. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast