Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  1.    #1  
    Fairly simplistic bootlogo staring an Amiga Boing Ball with the usual webOS type spiel plastered over the top of it.

raw files included as well as a theme manager file, ill try getting my guru meditation one working for theme manager as well shortly.

reasonably large, 320x320, better suited to pre3 type resolutions, not sure what else it will work on, anything with 2.x and a big enough screen, if needed smaller just abuse the raw pics enclosed to suit if its your kinda thing.

was thinking of doing some amiga game themed ones with Zool/Other golden oldie amiga game chars/pics, need my creative hat on and some time/patience/actual skill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by geekpeter; 06/16/2012 at 06:32 PM.
    sorli likes this.
  2.    #2  
    guru meditation bootlogo files for phones.
    Love it and brings back some great memories (and nightmares)! Sorli...
    You make me want a mobile AmigaOS
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    added a Theme Manager / Pre3 only sized spacey pic with tux plastered over it.

--

TO DO:

make a portrait version.

also need to eventually make a decent collection (ive got logos all over the place in several different posts which isnt handy) of stuff that isnt rubbish and cater for more than just pre3/touchpad, for smaller phones you can ofc just manually resize the images in the archive.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  6.    #6  
    fail portrait version
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<