Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 110
Like Tree39Likes
  1. #81  
    hey Derek those are kool . I'll load them up but let me know when you get the pop ups working lol in LunaCE they have popup arrows that are awesome to use when typing and stuff would like to have them . Thanks again man these are great!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #82  
    Try that one Mutodi., and thanks for pointing that out.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Try that one Mutodi., and thanks for pointing that out.
    All OK now.. Thanks for that!

    sledge007 likes this.
  4. #84  
    I can confirm that the blue one does not work , but the purple one does work !!! And it looks good too !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    All OK now.. Thanks for that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    I can confirm that the blue one does not work , but the purple one does work !!! And it looks good too !
    So, which is it....it works...or it doesn't work?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So, which is it....it works...or it doesn't work?
    Well 'mine' works! I have it installed now!
    You updated the 'edge111' zip-file, right?
    Perhaps 'Shadaviz08' has only so far downloaded the earlier version?

  7. #87  
    It also seems that after installing 'edge111' the optional (and extra) Auto Correction Language key is 'stuck' (and in 'English' - as opposed to 'Eng') when in LunaCE mode.. whichever KB or Theme I then install.. any ideas?

    It might also be a LunaCE glitch of course!

  8. #88  
    the themes affect images only, pure appearance, doesnt touch mechanics at all, so it shouldnt be the theme.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  9. #89  
    the English button works great for me and has no issues with the blue theme
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    the themes affect images only, pure appearance, doesnt touch mechanics at all, so it shouldnt be the theme.
    But I notice that the theme 'edge111-zip' applys the word 'English' to the Alternative extra non-Auto correct key, as opposed to the 'standard' 'En'.. it is apparently stuck at the 'English' key, which lead me to suspect this file!

    In Palm lunasysmgr mode this is not evident or a problem, however ONLY when I reinstall LunaCE.. does it reappear and reoccur when all was otherwise good in Lunasysmgr! .

    Also I get a 'QWERTY#DVORAK' toggle in LunaCE, instead of an 'En#Qwy' toggle on that key!

    Strange! Something is definitely stuck (in LunaCE) here!
    Last edited by Mutoidi; 08/28/2012 at 04:04 PM.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    But I notice that the theme 'edge111-zip' applys the word 'English' to the Alternative extra non-Auto correct key, as opposed to the 'standard' 'Eng'.. it is apparently stuck at the 'English' key, which lead me to suspect this file!

    In Palm lunasysmgr mode this is not evident or a problem, however when I reinstall LunaCE.. it reappears and reoccurs when all was otherwise good.

    Also I get a 'QWERTY#DVORAK' toggle in LunaCE, instead of an 'En#Qwy' toggle on that key!

    Strange! Something is definitely stuck here!
    i get the same using my amiga theme keyboard, any text you see on keys is purely from the keyboard itsself and not a theme, the theme only replaces buttons (which get scaled to fit) and a few images such as the keyboard dismiss/resize button, the delete key, the chunky arrow up used for shift keys and a few minor other un-noticable bits.

    who knows maybe the altered images affect the key sizes a little causing some text to be abbreviated normally, and expanded when theres suddenly room, either way the themes are definatly only images, perhaps the behaviour youve noticed is of any theme.

    enclosed pic of mine doing the same as yours, trust me the themes cant alter indivisual button images, its 1 image for all "white/light" buttons, 1 image for all "grey/midtone" and 1 for all "black/dark".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    i get the same using my amiga theme keyboard, any text you see on keys is purely from the keyboard itsself and not a theme, the theme only replaces buttons (which get scaled to fit) and a few images such as the keyboard dismiss/resize button, the delete key, the chunky arrow up used for shift keys and a few minor other un-noticable bits.

    who knows maybe the altered images affect the key sizes a little causing some text to be abbreviated normally, and expanded when theres suddenly room, either way the themes are definatly only images, perhaps the behaviour youve noticed is of any theme.

    enclosed pic of mine doing the same as yours, trust me the themes cant alter indivisual button images, its 1 image for all "white/light" buttons, 1 image for all "grey/midtone" and 1 for all "black/dark".
    Right.. what happens when you long press that 'English' key?
    I get a Qwerty#Dvorak toggle option which EVER theme or keyboard I have installed.. and ONLY in LunaCE!

    I also can NOT uninstall the extra Auto-Language key any more by the usual method in 'Regional Settings'-->Auto-correction and keyboard-->+Add-->Language--.>none etc!! WHILST with LunaCE installed!

    With a re-install of Palm Lunasysmgr everything returns to normal funcionality!

    Therefore I deduce that there is a stuck file that LunaCE is repeatedly backing up and reinstalling that causes this stuff-up with that key.. and it somehow occured whilst one of the VKB Theme patches with "English' rather that 'En' was in play.. because that is the file or mode in which it is 'stuck'!

    I have done AUSMT full scan.. Log gives me this:
    " /etc/event.d/LunaSysMgr "
    ERROR: Unsupported file modifications detected*** FAILED

    Reckon I need to dive in via Internalz Pro and nuke that file held onto by LunaCE?

    Last edited by Mutoidi; 08/28/2012 at 09:12 PM.
  13. #93  
    no idea, the various virtual keyboard threads are your best bet.

    best off checkign threads like this : http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  14. #94  
    actually you should download the wirc app and find the devs that are building LunaCE and they can fix you up quickly
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    geekpeter likes this.
  15. #95  
    OK Guys.. thamks for your advice anyway!

    shadavis08 likes this.
  16.    #96  
    @geekpeter there are actually 4 different sized keys in my theme, based on their original colors (key-black, key-white, key-gray, key-gray-short). They did not look right to me, so I had to do several adjustments to get the best fit. The exceptions to the rule were the space bar and Enter key.

    I still need to fix those pop-up keys, (I don't think the bubble is feasible in the style I've chosen, as it stretches and distorts too much). One of these days
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  17. #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    no idea, the various virtual keyboard threads are your best bet.

    best off checkign threads like this : http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html

    ~~~~

    I conclude that the extra 'English' key is probably actually hard wired into the LunaCE VKB..?
    Thus the confusion!

  18. #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post

    I have done AUSMT full scan.. Log gives me this:
    " /etc/event.d/LunaSysMgr "
    ERROR: Unsupported file modifications detected*** FAILED

    Reckon I need to dive in via Internalz Pro and nuke that file held onto by LunaCE?

    I've now added you to the list of people who's LunaCE bug reports and support requests are ignored because they go around deleting random files.

    -- Rod
    Last edited by rwhitby; 08/29/2012 at 07:33 PM.
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    I've now added you to the list of people who's LunaCE bug reports and support requests are ignored because they go around deleting random files.

    -- Rod

    Oh thanks mate.. thats dead handy!!
    I didn't delete anything 'random'.. I have a couple of boot images files in there and having since Doctored and reinstalled LunaCE the same situation exists!
    It's only the extra 'English' KB Key that was causing me all the confusion!

    Maybe some Greater Creator will delete Earth because random people go around playing 'God' here!!

    Dude, I'm only trying to assist in keeping webOS up front!

  20. Proximity's Avatar
    Posts
    46 Posts
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    #100  
    LunaCE adds a new keyboard-layout (backend?) to webOS.

    When you open the language-settings-app, you will notice that there is a new autocorrection-language installed with a keyboardlayout titled "ENGLISH" instead of QWERTY. When you now tap on "Add" you will see, that the keyboardlayout now has more entries in the dropdown-list: ENGLISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, SPANISH,... (used by LunaCE) in addition to the known AZERTY ("Fr"), QWERTZ ("De") and QWERTY ("En") (used by LunaSysMgr 3.0.5).

    Please also tap on the LunaCE appicon in the second launchertab and read the Changelog. There is described, that the Dvorak keyboardlayout has been added.

    Cheers,
    Proximity

    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions