1.    #1  
    Ok, this updated version of the black phone app for the pre 2. Everythings in the zip file. but i'll go ahead and add the text file here for easier reference. Thank Scholle3000, for finding the .css files to edit. sorry to so long, oh an i dont know how to make a ipk or theme pk. n e ways enjoy!

Use WebOS Quick Install to add .css via send file to ur phone.
    Oh an I included all Pre 3 2.2.4 backup *.css files to chane if you dont like theme.

Backup an Replace file (styles.css) to an at:

\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\phoneApp\source\styles.css

Backup an Replace file (FavoritesDrawerItem.css) to an at:

\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\phoneApp\source\

Backup an Replace file (base.css) to an at:

\usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\shared\

Thanks goes to Scholle3000 for finding the .css to edit to grey/black!

Extract the tmp.zip an the copy and paste it into ur pre's usb.
    Use WebOS Quick Install to add all the .png via commandline an copy then paste entire section below.

cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/active-call-sprite.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/backdrop-phone.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/backdrop-phone-no-corner.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/active-call-bottom-gradient.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/active-call-disconnect-sprite.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/active-call-sprite.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/phone-menu-button-tall.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/active-call-disconnect-sprite-small.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/images/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/backdrop-firstuse.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/dialpad/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/dial-button.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/shared/dialpad/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/backdrop-phone.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone//images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/back-gradient.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/add-to-contacts-btn-sprite.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phoneApp/images/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/menu-segment-first.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phoneApp/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/menu-segment-last.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phoneApp/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/menu-segment-middle.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/phoneApp/images/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/splash-phone-activecall-active.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/splash/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/splash-phone-calllog.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/splash/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/splash-phone-dialpad.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/splash/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/splash-phone-voicemail.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/splash/1.5/
    cp /media/internal/tmp/phone-edit-pics/backdrop-phone-no-corner.png /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/images/splash/1.5/

Enjoy,
    Dave B aka hpalmpad!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by hpalmpad; 11/12/2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: ***Update***
    Own/ed: Palm 650, 750, 755p Pre, Pixi, Plus, Pre 2 an Pre 3, 2 HP Touchpad's.
    looking good let me know when your finished Id take it for a spin.
    Good job
    - all files in this package looks great
    - but you forgot this one: "backdrop-phone-no-corner.png" to swap to black
    - and also if you expand one entry of the dial log (I don`t find this damned blue background )
    So it would be great if anybody would make an ipk-file.
    I'm a big fan of black too. Thats why I started a black theme a long time ago for my Pre Plus. Never really figured out how to make it into an ipk out of it though.

My New 2.1 Theme (Pictures)
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
    Clean, I might have to install this.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholle3000 View Post
    Good job
    - all files in this package looks great
    - but you forgot this one: "backdrop-phone-no-corner.png" to swap to black
    - and also if you expand one entry of the dial log (I don`t find this damned blue background )
    So it would be great if anybody would make an ipk-file.
    Ha ha found the blue background as a html color code.

- You has to edit the file:
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\phoneApp\source\styles.css
    - Goto section:
    .drawer-subitem {
    font-size: 18px;
    background-color: #25394a; <--- changed it to #212121 and now looks great
    padding-left: 7px;

- next file:
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\phoneApp\source\FavoritesDrawerItem.css
    - search for #25394a and change to #212121

- if you want to change the ugly blue line at the buttom of the screen goto:
    \usr\palm\applications\com.palm.app.phone\shared\base.css
    - search for #25394a and change to #151515 or darker (use html color picker for the code)

Unfortunately I found another blue background if you search for contacts under the dialpad
    Last edited by Scholle3000; 04/23/2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Anyone willing to do a black theme for the TP?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Has this theme been finished yet? Its exactly what I have wanted on my Pre 3. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylo View Post
    Has this theme been finished yet? Its exactly what I have wanted on my Pre 3. Thanks!
    This.