Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Soorma
  1.    #1  
    I hope you like it!

BTW, it is 480x800. If you want, I can also put up some Pre sized ones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Soorma; 02/21/2012 at 01:21 AM.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    geekpeter likes this.
    Please do some Pre2 sized!

Look good! Thanks!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by duanedude1 View Post
    Please do some Pre2 sized!

Look good! Thanks!
    Thanks buddy!

I actually started on the Pre/ Pre2 before someone asked

Pre ones attached! Just be sure to rename them to correct names.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    after i made mine i see that they all center in the display if you make the image smaller than the actual screen display, so if u made a logo that was smaller than all the pre screen sizes, they would center on all the devices.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3299545

this enyo one i did i think i made 320x320 or 300x300, cant remember, but it scales to fit both the touchpad and pre3, so as long as you make your backgrounds jet black you can get away with smaller logos that fit many devices without needing device specific ones.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    after i made mine i see that they all center in the display if you make the image smaller than the actual screen display, so if u made a logo that was smaller than all the pre screen sizes, they would center on all the devices.

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3299545

this enyo one i did i think i made 320x320 or 300x300, cant remember, but it scales to fit both the touchpad and pre3, so as long as you make your backgrounds jet black you can get away with smaller logos that fit many devices without needing device specific ones.
    Yeah, I realized the jet black part but I wanted a background that matched the logo color. You have some nice boot screens bro!
    liking yours as well, i did have an idea for enhancing that enyo logo but ive tried manually editing the as-is enyo logo and failing then tried to make a new one from scratch in blender-3d which (currently) is failing me, i wanted the 2 visible sides of the enyo white strips to change to H on the left and P on the right for image no2.

still working on it, was kinda hoping wed see more images from people with way more skills, are you gonna try more as well or stick to revamping your good one above for all devices etc?

i did have full scale images originally like yours but noticed they animated slowly, esp when i tried a massive fullscale colored 1024x768 touchpad (paaaaainfully slow on touchpad) set of logo's so ive been looking at more minimal types, just running dry on ideas, arty farty stuff isnt really my thing.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post

still working on it, was kinda hoping wed see more images from people with way more skills, are you gonna try more as well or stick to revamping your good one above for all devices etc?

i did have full scale images originally like yours but noticed they animated slowly, esp when i tried a massive fullscale colored 1024x768 touchpad (paaaaainfully slow on touchpad) set of logo's so ive been looking at more minimal types, just running dry on ideas, arty farty stuff isnt really my thing.
    I had some free time yesterday and saw the old HP logo while booting, so I opened photoshop and made this. Otherwise, I'll probably try new ideas during the weekend!

And yes, full screen has massive "lag" on the TouchPad. My skill is lacking but I definitely can't say that about you! All your boot screens are clean and to the point.
    i was hoping to get my cousin to do some stuff, hes a proper photoshop guru, hes just far 2 busy with work/real life stuff so cba with creative stuff atm :|