Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MudShark22
  1.    #1  
    Now that I have your attention. I know this hasn't been talked about in a while but, are there going to be any themes for the TP? I know people are making their own but I'm not that good and haven't really found a good enough (for a noob like me) step by step guide to do my own.
    Last edited by blindskater26; 01/22/2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blindskater26 View Post
    Now that I have your attention. I know this hasn't been talked about in a while but, are there going to be any themes for the TP? I know people are making their own but I'm not that good and haven't really found a good enough (for a noob like me) step by step guide to do my own.
    Do you have Preware installed? If so, there is a drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. In the menu you will find an entry titled "Manage Feeds". There is a Feed for Precentral Themes. If you turn it on, you will have all of the themes that you could ever use.
    **Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!**

As a top contributor to the HP Consumer Support Forums, HP provides me access to the Tochpad at no charge so I may better respond to the questions raised on the Forum.
    how does one determine if a theme is compatible with the touchpad? (or are they only the themes that say touchpad in the title?)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by old_geekster View Post
    Do you have Preware installed? If so, there is a drop down menu in the upper left hand corner. In the menu you will find an entry titled "Manage Feeds". There is a Feed for Precentral Themes. If you turn it on, you will have all of the themes that you could ever use.
    I've done this but the only one that shows up is "Glass Effect" for the TP. Is there anything else out there or is there a good tutorial for making your own themes?
    Here is a wiki that has info on both Theme Manager and certain themes (inc TP themes) that are compatible: Application:ThemeManager - WebOS Internals
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    sshaka likes this.