Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    have to say I absolutely miss the card interface when using ICS. There truly is nothing like it.
    I agree, theme is a nice compromise
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    If you haven't already, try reloading the origianl webOS theme with Theme Manager.
    After the TouchPad reboots, then delete the folder below:
    /media/internal/.themes/webics

Reinstall with Theme Manager as below:
    Theme Manager>Theme Library>Install New Themes>Tap on webics_3.0.5_0.1.1.zip>OK>Select This Theme>Apply Current Theme
    Will try and report back.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    HI
    just downloaded this file (webos-internals-theme-manager-1cfe9da) for my TP.
    Where do i put it on my TP.As in drag and drop it?
    Where can i download webics from?
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by numanoid50 View Post
    HI
    just downloaded this file (webos-internals-theme-manager-1cfe9da) for my TP.
    Where do i put it on my TP.As in drag and drop it?
    Where can i download webics from?
    thanks
    if you had acquired theme manager properly by enabling the testing feeds in preware, then you would not need to ask this question as it would be installed already. Go to Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals

webics can be found in this thread
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    I've gone through all the step to properly install Theme Manager and its working but I'm getting an error message.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Something went wrong in applying the theme!
    See /media/internal/webos-themes.log for the error.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I navigated to said folder with internalz but nothing showed up or I just missed it. Theme loads up in Theme manager but this error keeps popping up and theme is not applied because of it.

-Hardrived
    When I search /media/internal; the file usually is the last item listed (subfolders first; then files in alpha order)

Edit: Are you using Internalz Pro or regular Internalz? Don't know if it would make a difference, but I am using Internalz Pro
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    When I search /media/internal; the file usually is the last item listed (subfolders first; then files in alpha order)

Edit: Are you using Internalz Pro or regular Internalz? Don't know if it would make a difference, but I am using Internalz Pro
    Im using Internalz Pro.
    very nice theme. How did you get the new tab on the quicklaunch bar? (homebrew, games, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrived View Post
    Im using Internalz Pro.
    If the log is not there at all; then you might want to post in the Theme Manager thread in the webosinternals forum. I have had multiple errors as the app moved from alpha to beta and the log was always right where the program said it would be. Sorry I could not be more help.
  10.    #50  
    Sorry not been any updates for a while, I decided to give cyanogenmod 9 ICS a try and haven't booted back into webos since.

There's lots of stuff in ICS that you will recognise from webOS, ICS is slick.

TBH I need some help and contributions to take webICS on Touch pad further as I rarely have the time, so anyone who knows what they are doing are welcome to continue what I've started.

I plan on starting on pre3 version very soon, unless we get a cyanogenmod 9 for pre3 released in the meantime
    Quote Originally Posted by bugdry View Post
    very nice theme. How did you get the new tab on the quicklaunch bar? (homebrew, games, etc)
    I have the same question. I was also wondering how can I get the same browser icon as in the screenshots. Everything else looks really nice with this theme though. It really has that ICS feeling. (Sorry if I misspelled something, English is not my first language)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    VERY nice theme! Easy to install after the public release of Theme Manager.

Are there any plans in the future for modifying the settings bar in the top right hand corner? I've added another theme on top of it to make it fit for now, but it would be nice to have a designated fix.

Thanks!
    @EvanKr what theme did you use on top of this for the top right status bar? I'd love to see the ICS font used for the clock and the other icons on the status bar but not sure it will happen.
    Awesome theme. Theme Manager made it very simple to install.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    hey any help i can not get the web icon to change and when i install the patch it does not work but still great theme!
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar10Rx View Post
    I have the same question. I was also wondering how can I get the same browser icon as in the screenshots. Everything else looks really nice with this theme though. It really has that ICS feeling. (Sorry if I misspelled something, English is not my first language)
    To get the extra tabs on the QuickLaunch bar, you need to install "Add Launcher Tabs" from Preware. About the icon, no idea, yet.
    Is there a reason why this theme is not in preware?

Would be much easier to install, have ti boot Android because WebOS seems to be the only OS where you a have to pay for a ******* unarchiver! -.-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123