Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sledge007
  1.    #1  

Compatible with Theme Manager

Created with Theme Builder 3.0

By Dingchow

More to come...

ClearBlue
    Last edited by Dingchow; 11/08/2011 at 01:37 AM.
  2.    #2  
    reserved
    Look forward to trying it!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Presumably Theme Manager (V.0.8.1) should Un-Zip the downloaded Zip file OK?

It gives me the: 'Some of the packages failed to instal. The reason for this is most likely broken Zip file or that Zip did not contain Theme manager compatible theme.
    Failed package: /media/internal/downloads/Clearblue.zip'
    message.

Maybe I'm not doing something right?
    Reinstalled Theme Manager & 'Unzip' dependencies.

Last edited by Mutoidi; 11/08/2011 at 10:40 AM.
  5.    #5  
    To get it to work with theme manager you will unzip the clearblue.zip on your pc and copy the clearblue folder AND the theme.xml to the .theme folder in /media/internal/ on your TP via usb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingchow View Post
    To get it to work with theme manager you will unzip the clearblue.zip on your pc and copy the clearblue folder AND the theme.xml to the .theme folder in /media/internal/ on your TP via usb.
    Thanks! Although I notice that Theme Manager's most recent update (to date) - V.0.8.5, just now kindly did that for me!

Now THAT'S what I call 'compatible' with Theme Manager!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 11/08/2011 at 06:47 PM.
    Heh! Looks like this one slipped under the radar....somebody else changed the keyboard months ago, lol.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    geekpeter likes this.
    Never actually got around to trying it.
    Original file did not seem to be in TM format; but cannot d/l now as its no longer host at that link.

If anyone wants to relink the zip file, it would be cool to see how the KB was changed so much.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.