1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I'm having issues changing the Calendar icon on my Pixi Plus (WebOS 1.4.5.1). I've used novaterm to copy the png over the original icon.png and it has worked for many of the built in apps (Web, Photos, YouTube, Music, Camera) but for some reason the calendar stays as the default icon even after a luna restart. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution? Any information would be awesome.

Thanks, zmoore93
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by zmoore93 View Post
    Hello all,

I'm having issues changing the Calendar icon on my Pixi Plus (WebOS 1.4.5.1). I've used novaterm to copy the png over the original icon.png and it has worked for many of the built in apps (Web, Photos, YouTube, Music, Camera) but for some reason the calendar stays as the default icon even after a luna restart. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution? Any information would be awesome.

Thanks, zmoore93
    I also replaced the icon-256x256.png, still no go. All the icons I've replaced have been in /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar
    ah, calendar icons need to be changed one-by-one, meaning, you need to replace 31 images inside the images folder, each with its respective number (for each day). So you need to have a png for each day, quite tedious but you see the difference it makes
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    ah, calendar icons need to be changed one-by-one, meaning, you need to replace 31 images inside the images folder, each with its respective number (for each day). So you need to have a png for each day, quite tedious but you see the difference it makes
    Thank you so much, that did it .

Tedious? Yes
    Worth it? Definitely.
    Dude! I had no idea the number on the icon corresponded to the day of the month! Shows how observant i am.
    HP Pre 3 (UK)