Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow19 View Post
    When applying the theme via TM on my Franken Pre2 running 2.2.4 I get a "Theme Applying Error". I see no webos-themes.log so I don't know what's wrong. Any thoughts?
    Ended up I didn't have the AUSMT scripts installed. That allowed me to install Dark Glass. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madcow19 View Post
    When applying the theme via TM on my Franken Pre2 running 2.2.4 I get a "Theme Applying Error". I see no webos-themes.log so I don't know what's wrong. Any thoughts?
    Which version of TM do you use? Do you have other themes working?
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    @michote - were you ever able to get the phone app portion of the theme ported for the Pre3 and Theme Manager?
    If you like my patches or have found them to be helpful to you, please consider donating here for the time I put into making them.
    - All my programming is done in my spare time, so any donations help motivate me to spend more of my limited time on webOS.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anseld1986 View Post
    @michote - were you ever able to get the phone app portion of the theme ported for the Pre3 and Theme Manager?
    I didn't looked into it. I have dificulties to develop for a Pre3, cause I don't own one myself and my Netbook doesn't have the screensize to run the emulator. If you'd offer to beta-test this via PM or mail, maybe we can get it working!?
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    *doing my happy dance* I just got a pre 3 and this theme is still available and it worked!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Shuswap likes this.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123