Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    thanks you very much mich
    No longer available via the dropbox link. Anybody have a mirror?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaii View Post
    No longer available via the dropbox link. Anybody have a mirror?
    All packages download just fine for me and they are all still in my dropbox.
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    Working now. Was tossing a 404 from my Pre 3. Got the files, thanks.
    I have this installed via Theme Manager on my Pre3 - in the pictures on your dark glass 2.0 thread, you showed the phone app and pin screen as being changed. Should that have been changed with this version? Mine is still the standard images... Also, the launcher image seems to be about a pixel or two too small, as you can see the background around the edges of the launcher. Any chance of this getting fixed? It's a bit distracting right now. Thanks for all your great work on this theme - it's my favorite!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anseld1986 View Post
    I have this installed via Theme Manager on my Pre3 - in the pictures on your dark glass 2.0 thread, you showed the phone app and pin screen as being changed. Should that have been changed with this version? Mine is still the standard images... Also, the launcher image seems to be about a pixel or two too small, as you can see the background around the edges of the launcher. Any chance of this getting fixed? It's a bit distracting right now. Thanks for all your great work on this theme - it's my favorite!!
    Phoneapp-theming I didn't have ported, yet, to TM.

I don't own a pre3, so its a bit difficult for me to create themes for it. I can only test it on the emulator, on which it looked correct, as far as I can remember.
    The problem is, that webos scales down the images, so it's more or less try and error to get thir working correctly...
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Added Pre2 for WebOS 2.2.4 Version:
    org.michote.dark-glass-pre2.zip
  8. sgx
    is there a way to install on the Pre2 2.2.4 version without theme manager?
    I'm not to sure about all the things to do in order to install the theme manager on the phone
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sgx View Post
    is there a way to install on the Pre2 2.2.4 version without theme manager?
    I'm not to sure about all the things to do in order to install the theme manager on the phone
    No, you'll need TM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    is there a version for the pre3 with the 2.2.4 update? I really loved my launcher bar with this theme but lost it since the update :/
  11. sgx
    just installed via theme manager but the phone app is not themed and it was in previous version, is it supposed to be like that?
    theme manager wonīt let me install this theme, the button is greyed out ?
    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    theme manager wonīt let me install this theme, the button is greyed out ?
    Is either the version of device section in red? That should be the only reason for button be grayed out, i.e. you have unsupported version or device.
    Developer of Mode Switcher app & Advanced System Menus / System Prefs / Launcher Configuration patches
    - If you like my app or the patches and wish to donate, then use this link. Even small donations are appreciated and will motivate the further development of the Mode Switcher and my patches. For list of all my WebOS related work see here.
    yes, it reads "Pre3 with 2.2.4" in red - but thatīs my device

(Iīm sorry, I misunderstood one of the last posts and didnīt read "pre2").
    It will be available for pre 3 with webos 2.2.4? Thanks....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
  16. g7
    Open /media/internal/.themes/org.michote.dark-glass-pre3/theme.json and change

"2.2.0" {
    "alias": "2.2.3"
    },

to

"2.2.4" {
    "alias" : "2.2.3"
    },

Eugenio
    Thanks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm Pre- Unlocked O2 Germany
    Palm Pre 2 Unlocked UK
    HP Pre 3 Unlocked Fr
    HP TouchPad 16Gb WiFi US
    Is this going to be updated for 3.0.5?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Here you go:
    org.michote.dark-glass-touchpad.zip

Will also look into the pre3-version soon (was moving houses last weeks)

EDIT: Pre3-Version should work now, too.
    Last edited by michote; 01/14/2012 at 08:11 AM.
    When applying the theme via TM on my Franken Pre2 running 2.2.4 I get a "Theme Applying Error". I see no webos-themes.log so I don't know what's wrong. Any thoughts?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast