Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By LinkofAuburn
  • 1 Post By ilive12
  1.    #1  
    Release Dedicated to Steve Jobs.
    iPadTouch
    A theme by LinkofAuburn
    I got to work on this project for fun as a hobby and it's slowly getting better, I love modding and theming things so I started with this.It's no where near exact but again Its just a hobby. There's a Read Me in the download file that goes over installation.

Screenshots;

Release Log:
    10/6/11 1.5 Initial Release

Like my work? Buy me a monster! :3
    Last edited by LinkofAuburn; 10/06/2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: ok
  2.    #2  
    Side note, No I didn't do the ghetto dock trick, it's actually the dock that has the 3D effect as opposed to just putting the dock on the wallpaper, meaning you can change your wallpaper to anything.
    im probably gonna install this sooner or later. As much as i hate the iPad, this is one of the only good themes for the touchpad. Of course, this would be a lot more realistic with this patch, maybe you should include it in the first post?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...tton-icon.html
    LinkofAuburn likes this.
    Noob question. I really like the keyboard and the lock-screen, can I just replace those 2? If so, what folders do I need to overwrite?
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Hoping for an ipk compile soon
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by keplenk View Post
    Hoping for an ipk compile soon
    I'll stop being lazy and get info on that. :3
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xman953 View Post
    Noob question. I really like the keyboard and the lock-screen, can I just replace those 2? If so, what folders do I need to overwrite?
    just delete the launcher3 folder and skip optional steps owo
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilive12 View Post
    im probably gonna install this sooner or later. As much as i hate the iPad, this is one of the only good themes for the touchpad. Of course, this would be a lot more realistic with this patch, maybe you should include it in the first post?

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...tton-icon.html
    great tip/idea, will include
    LinkofAuburn:

Have you seen this: Application:ThemeManager - WebOS Internals

Would be great to get another TP theme into this format for the new Theme Manager app!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Great work bro! i like it and i just download it
    Looks fantastic but pretty complicated to install. Would it work using the "files" tab on Prethemer.com? I realize it would take some time, however, it would create a pretty little .ipk that is simple to download. I am not sure if that would work or not, I know a few themes that are available that way do work well and simple to install/uninstall.

I have the Shelf Launcher installed, but it does not show up....also the patch will not install, I get an error...im using webOS quick install, is there different way you were trying to have us install it?
    Last edited by holley2583; 11/22/2011 at 06:12 PM.
    Palm Pre Legacy WebOS 2.1
    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/holley2583/themes, Checkum' Out!
    I noticed in the Readme:
    "For ipad/iphone style icons go in to preware and find a theme (preferably ipad theme)"

Yeah. I've been looking for a while now -- could someone post the download link to the theme they used for the iPad-looking icons? Thanks a ton. Great theme.
    Please, make it theme manager compatible ! I love the virtual keyboard
    Proud Veer and Touchpad owner
    so it does not work on my touchpad how can i do to install this theme, i have theme manager app
    Quote Originally Posted by vutru View Post
    so it does not work on my touchpad how can i do to install this theme, i have theme manager app
    Per the OP; the installation instructions are within the zip.
    Its not a Theme Manager compatible theme at the moment as I understand it.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshoper View Post
    Please, make it theme manager compatible ! I love the virtual keyboard

Yes!

+1.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkofAuburn View Post
    Release Dedicated to Steve Jobs.
    iPadTouch
    A theme by LinkofAuburn
    I got to work on this project for fun as a hobby and it's slowly getting better, I love modding and theming things so I started with this.It's no where near exact but again Its just a hobby. There's a Read Me in the download file that goes over installation.

Screenshots;
    Click to view quoted image

Release Log:
    10/6/11 1.5 Initial Release

Like my work? Buy me a monster! :3
    how can i install it