1.    #1  
    emailed kevin allen (crypt) and got the ok to use his gladhander icons/wallpaper (located here Dribbble - Kevin Allen )to make this theme. launcher background and system background menus are glass.

the size of this theme was created for the veer, so i'm not sure how this will look on other devices. whether you try to install it on something else it up to you.

will update later.

edit: should be up in the prethemer feeds soon or here http://www.prethemer.com/gladhander_...theme6711.html
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 10/05/2011 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    emailed kevin allen (crypt) and got the ok to use his gladhander icons/wallpaper (located here Dribbble - Kevin Allen )to make this theme. launcher background and system background menus are glass.

the size of this theme was created for the veer, so i'm not sure how this will look on other devices. whether you try to install it on something else it up to you.

will update later.

edit: should be up in the prethemer feeds soon or here gladhander hp veer Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    Getting a veer real soon...will check it out!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    Getting a veer real soon...will check it out!
    cool. just make sure that your happy with the software as is. not sure when or if hp will release an update for it. homebrew devs have you covered though.

anyhow, i plan on cleaning up the launcher and system menu backgroud fades today. not sure if i'll get to theme'ing the messenger or phone. there was already enough resizing and typing as it was. we'll see.

if anyone has an icon that you want added, please post the app id and i'll try (extra emphasis on "try") to include it in an update.
  4.    #4  
    for the very few that dl'ed the theme, it's offline for the next couple of hours. made a few changes to the top bar icons that i didn't care for. will change'em back to stock and put up later.

edit: btw... if anyone knows where the loading card for the veer is pulling from, please post the location here. it's not pulling from /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/loading-card-scrim.png or anywhere in the most recent doctor for it.

thx.
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 10/13/2011 at 06:45 PM.