1.    #1  
    A few days ago i extracted every image webos 2.1 displays from the webos doctor all still in its proper locations in the usr folder. this has been helping my theme creation tremendously... however im not sure if it would be legal to put this on this site. i have made it into a zip file its 15mb.

This contains literally every image the phone can display while in use, with all non image related files taken out and all folder structures kept for easy theme creation using theme builder.jar. this has been helping me find image locations and tweak stock images to my taste.

BTW: these were taken from vzw 2.1 doctor
    Last edited by mannyfrehest; 09/19/2011 at 11:35 AM.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    mannyfrehest,

I PM'd you
    I'd like to take a look at that .zip file
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
  4.    #4  
    box.net link is the link I think

edit: if you have ever downloaded a theme in .zip from prethemer you will know how to use this zip for finding image locations, names, ect... I have not explored it fully simply removed anything other then image files or folders so please don't ask for specific information as I don't know
    Last edited by mannyfrehest; 09/19/2011 at 11:32 AM.
  5.    #5  
    extract folder to desktop open the image you would like to mod in your favorite pic editor ( I use gimp on my linux box ) then delete layer and add new layer and you have a canvas the right size and name to work for what you wanna mod! Simply remember the folders you went to to find the image and that is the destination on the device! For example just type bar /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/search-pill.png when ya wanna make a new theme just extract again and start over
    Thanks! I changed the system images that i wanted. The icons of the apps and 3rd party apps are all changed. According to my research here are some usefull directories where the images are:

usr/palm/applications/

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/

usr/palm/sysmgr/images/

usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/

usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/images/

Now i just need to know how to change the "Just type" in the HP Veer :/
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    same instructions in the below link:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...le-change.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Church Punk View Post
    Thanks! I changed the system images that i wanted. The icons of the apps and 3rd party apps are all changed. According to my research here are some usefull directories where the images are:

usr/palm/applications/

media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/

usr/palm/sysmgr/images/

usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/

usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/99/images/

Now i just need to know how to change the "Just type" in the HP Veer :/
    btw... i remember there being a really popular theme you removed from the feeds some time ago. care to upload what you're sporting these days?
    Dunno if it was popular, cuz it sure was ripped off like hot bread, which made the other themes popular without giving me credit. So because of these incidents im not willing to share my theme again, sorry :/. I am not building a theme anyway, im just changing the system images like a mad man, without backup and sending the images to the Veer

So dont expect more themes from my part, sorry about that
    HP Veer
    Remastered II Theme
    understandable. no apologies necessary.
    When I install any theme on the Pre3, it doesn't change all the icons. The two I care about the most are the e-mail and calendar icons. When I look at the icons in Internalz, they are the new icons I'm hoping to see from the Theme creator, but somehow it's not changing to the new icons in the launcher or quick launch. I have wiped my device completely and done the webOS doctor (newest version) and still nothing. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Jesse