Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Reference is here:

Buuf by *mattahan on deviantART

Buuf is under CC. I've been using it freely in other platforms. What violation is IGNTNUNLMTD talking about?

You don't have to go DingChow .. thanks for you work.

There are already a few people creating touchpad themes and I certainly wouldn't want you to leave man.

Hope you change your mind.
  2.    #22  
    Ok Ok all calm

If anybody can tell me why this ipk I made does not work I can post 2 more TP themes

Buuf.ipk
    dinchow:
    Pehaps you could follow the packing guidelines here: Application:ThemeManager - WebOS Internals

That way, it could be used with the new Theme Manager app!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    hey i was wondering if u could tell me what files u changed to get the drop d own text on the status bar to yellow ive looked around and keep find any where that says how to do it thanks
    Jason R. has updated his theme builder app for Theme Manager compatibility and it can convert 'old school' zip themes into TM format: http://forums.precentral.net/3234198-post259.html
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    when is theme mgr going public
    How did you add transparency to the drop down menu? Did you just add transparency to the PNG image or did you have to modify anything else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moto tacstar => kyocera k9 => samsung a460 => samsung n400 => nokia 3588i => samsung a920 => samsung a800 => samsung a940 => lg fusic => samsung instinct => pixi => pre => arrive => nexus s => veer => pre 2 =>pre 3 => hd7 => iphone 4s => nokia lumia 710 => nokia lumia 800 => samsung gs3 => blackberry bold 9650 => nokia lumia 900
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12