Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1.    #1  

This theme is 100% made by me, I didn't take someone else's theme and modify it.

I do not know how to package this as a .ipk so if someone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome!

How to install:

1. Install Preware.
    2. Find and install Internalz Pro in Preware
    3. Open Internalz Pro, open the Internalz menu in the top left corner.
    4. Open preferences, enable Show hidden and Master mode.
    5. In Internalz Pro go to "/usr/palm/sysmgr/"
    6. COPY the images folder to your "/media/internal/" directory (Put this somewhere safe, it is your backup!).
    7. Download Grim Glass and extract the Grim Glass folder, then put it on the TouchPad.
    8. In Internalz Pro open up the Grim Glass folder, inside will be a folder named images.
    9. Copy the images folder into "/usr/palm/sysmgr/", make sure to overwrite it!
    10. Reboot and enjoy!

Note: If you want to go back to the original, just overwrite the images folder with your backup!

I hope you guys like this, it took a ton of time to make!
    Keep checking back cause I plan on making a matching keyboard soon!

Download: Click me!
    Looks great!

Grim not found.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Looks great!

Grim not found.
    Thanks!
    umm screenshots not working for me :P
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    umm screenshots not working for me :P
    What do you mean?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    looks really awesome, cant wait to try it out! looking forward to the keyboard.
  7.    #7  
    Over 70 views and only a handful of comments? :P
    I would like to get some reviews!
    Please do comment!
    the screenshots are certainly nice. I think most people are waiting for it to be available on preware though. Making it into an installable theme can't be too hard... There are 2000+ of them
    Quote Originally Posted by ickna11 View Post
    What do you mean?
    umm it show some frog, with text below it that says "domain unregistered"
    looks awesome!! Hopefully the more people that push the works in themes, the more someone that can code stuff will notice. Maybe we can eventually get a theme program to help us. Hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    the screenshots are certainly nice. I think most people are waiting for it to be available on preware though. Making it into an installable theme can't be too hard... There are 2000+ of them
    Use this http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...mebuilder.html to build your theme. Upload it to prethemer.com, you can then have it show up in the feeds.
  12. xpl
    One of the best looking themes i came across. Very nice!
  13.    #13  
    Use this http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...mebuilder.html to build your theme. Upload it to prethemer.com, you can then have it show up in the feeds.
    I tried this and it never worked, it always turned it into a Pre Theme....
    Quote Originally Posted by ickna11 View Post
    I tried this and it never worked, it always turned it into a Pre Theme....
    I think you just upload it and make it available to the prethemer feed (as opposed to published on the website).

Note: I have not tried this yet.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    I think you just upload it and make it available to the prethemer feed (as opposed to published on the website).

Note: I have not tried this yet.
    Erm, but wouldn't you need to package it first in an ipk (and data.tar)?
    Still trying to figure out how this is done on webos. By 'trying' i mean thinking occasionally

Wait, just read Theme Builder post a few up. Checking out. Looking forward to not being n00b...
    Last edited by decalex; 09/15/2011 at 04:15 PM.
    I swiped the locks out of this theme and replaced mine. Looks great man. Thanks.
    very nice work! I actually like that you don't have an installer because then I am able to install pre themes over it and have the icons from the other themes while maintaining the glass effect from your theme.

what I would like would be the "just type" screen to also have the glass effect

and as other's have mentioned the keyboard. perhaps while you work on making a glass keyboard you could include the keyboard from metro effects for touchpad
    i really like it..why does the usb charge screen look familiar?

Isnt that samiliar to the touchpad little circle thing when you're rebooting? not hating, I really like it..Just curious
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Thanks for this. Looks great!
    Any updates coming for this?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast