Please comment. Thanks
    Very nice indeed! I'm looking forward to seeing 2.0
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Hmm.. shiny blue keyboard anyone?
    ..still a WIP

bisto likes this.
  3.    #63  
    if you guys want, I can post a zip of the image files in the proper folder structure. That way you can use the theme too. If there is an easier option, please let me know.
    ANTAEUZ likes this.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    what would be the best way to copy it if it was in a zip? Are you guys all doing the internalz 1 file at a time thing? (I am...)

btw, are there 2 backgrounds for the keyboard? I made that one long skinny png transparent, to see if the keys would be on a transparent background, but looking at the results, there's another black background. Happen to know off hand what/where that is?
    Last edited by decalex; 09/23/2011 at 01:36 AM.
  5.    #65  
    You can make a usr/palm/ folder with the application folder plus the sysmgr/images/ folder in it, you can copy all you images in one go. Also you need the usr/lib/Luna folder too. That has more images.
    Quote Originally Posted by decalex View Post
    what would be the best way to copy it if it was in a zip? Are you guys all doing the internalz 1 file at a time thing? (I am...)

btw, are there 2 backgrounds for the keyboard? I made that one long skinny png transparent, to see if the keys would be on a transparent background, but looking at the results, there's another black background. Happen to know off hand what/where that is?
    It might not possible to have a transparent background.

I replaced the browser background with a transparent png and ended up with a black background. I guess maybe the desktop is no longer being "rendered" while you're in the browser. Could be the same with the keyboard.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    It might not possible to have a transparent background.

I replaced the browser background with a transparent png and ended up with a black background. I guess maybe the desktop is no longer being "rendered" while you're in the browser. Could be the same with the keyboard.
    I gotchya.. kinda makes sense for speed.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Really I like the way you made keyboard with non alphabet key in different color. Excellent work. Whey you finish I like to download this theme. Great work.
    Just putting together a green theme for mine and this thread has helped, so thanks to op and the follow ups.

Will post it if anyone wants it when finished - just got to try and fix the status bar clock font colour. Anyone know how? An XDA member said that it is hard coded and not changeable?

Thanks again all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    decalex likes this.
  10.    #70  
    looks good! How did you change the text colour on the dropdown menu?
    Quote Originally Posted by bugdry View Post
    looks good! How did you change the text colour on the dropdown menu?
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/uiComponents/SystemMenu contains all the .qml files for the config of each menu component.

Just open with internalz (need to be in su/master mode) and adjust the font color settings - most are set to #fff. I set mine to #8f3 to get the green seen in the shots.

Some components have two states - colors need to be changes for both and some are selectable and will have a second color state indicated using slightly different syntax like -

"#fff " : "#aaa";
  12.    #72  
    Do you now what colour palette is being used? Most colours use 6 units. For example 3e92e0.
    Triple hex is used in the .qml files for these menu items - others use the full 6 digit descriptors though.

So - #fff for these, but #ffffff in other config files
    can someone help or tell me the location of the touchpad lock, unlock an target background?
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by bisto View Post
    Triple hex is used in the .qml files for these menu items - others use the full 6 digit descriptors though.

So - #fff for these, but #ffffff in other config files
    Do you know of a website iI can reference that lists the colours with the three digit codes?

Thanks

Found it!!

http://www.december.com/html/spec/color3hex1.html
    Last edited by bugdry; 10/12/2011 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Answered my own question. haha
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    any idea how to change keyboard text color
  17.    #77  
    Not yet, still hunting that down . Haha
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234