Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    and

That's a great contribution. Thanks!
  3.    #43  
    Anyone know know what these graphic areas are called?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't remember exactly...

launcher-bg should be the background of the app tray

quicklaunch-bg should be the background of the launcher (the bottom row of shortcuts)

tab-bg, tab-selected and tab-highlight should be the tabs

I found, but can't remember where, the just type stuff is
  5.    #45  
    thanks that helps alot. haha i even had the lauuncher3 folder copied to my desktop. I hadnt got to trying that yet.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    You guys have any resources on how to package these inside an ipk? I'm pretty sure I have a utility to extract and repack the tar file.. But curious what's recommended.
  7.    #47  
    What do you guys think so far? Hmm shy can't I upload pics direct from my TouchPad??.
    Last edited by bugdry; 09/15/2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: adding pics with laptop
    ANTAEUZ likes this.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugdry View Post
    yes I am using internals. I am kinda doing it manually. Here is the process I am following.

7. Photoshop actions to automate images to folders.
    Mind to share?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by fraincs View Post
    Mind to share?
    What do yiou need me to share?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    the photoshop actions
    What do you guys think so far? Hmm shy can't I upload pics direct from my TouchPad??.
    Looks good! My only critique: I would add a very transparent background to your app drawer. That way you can use other wallpapers and the text for the apps will still be legible (like if you chose a wallpaper that had a lot of white in it).
  12.    #52  
    Thanks, that is a good idea. I am trying to build a basic image group. So that with just changing the few backgrounds, you get huge result. If people want to do more that's up to them like icons and stuff. But this way we can offer a simple way for people that are new to theming the ability to 'skin' their touchpad.
    This is a great thread. Following very closely.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  14.    #54  
    lets get some TP themes uploaded! Should we start a specific post for them, or just post them here? Any ideas? Also what is the best way to post them? How bout a few preview images and a zip file that we extract to the /usr/palm folder on the Touchpad?

Also can someone post a zip of the standard image files from the applications folder and the images folder? That way we have a backup if anyone needs it. I would post mine, but even my backup isn't completely default. Haha
    lets get some TP themes uploaded! Should we start a specific post for them, or just post them here? Any ideas? Also what is the best way to post them? How bout a few preview images and a zip file that we extract to the /usr/palm folder on the Touchpad?

Also can someone post a zip of the standard image files from the applications folder and the images folder? That way we have a backup if anyone needs it. I would post mine, but even my backup isn't completely default. Haha
    Maybe mods can sticky an official TouchPad themes thread for posting and discussion/troubleshooting.
  16.    #56  
    That would be a great idea.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Anyone knows how to change the just type search box (the one that appears when you search something) I've been able to change the one in the home screen but not the one on the dark gray background.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    There's a patch that changes it to 'make it happen' but not sure if it changes the other text you're talking about. Worth checking out tho, if you want to dig into the patch.

. . NS4G . . CM7 . .
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    @Decalex, thanks for the reply, but I meant the image of the just type box I can change it on the home screen (See my latest post in Windows 8 Theme) but I haven't found where to change the search bar that appears when you type something.
  20.    #60  
    Features:

- custom boot screens (images to be posted soon)
    - cuatom USB screen (images to be posted soon)
    - custom icons
    - custom colour schemes for some apps (emai, photos, music, etc)
    - custom keyboard

More to come on version 2.0.

Please comment. Thanks
    decalex and ANTAEUZ like this.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast