Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By noseph
  1.    #1  
    I just noticed prethemer is back up! I tried looking for Glass Effect Suite v9.7 for the touchpad, but no dice.

Anyone else see it?
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    I have not checked the prethemer feed but it can be found here Glass Effect Suite - Touchpad Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer. I believe you will need diffstat installed in order to install it.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Its there...I saw it less than two hours ago.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    The word I've gotten from the theme author is that he either has, or is going to, remove it from the feed. You must follow the link above to download the theme. Even that option may not remain long.
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
    I'm positive others will step up and create themes in that case.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I have not checked the prethemer feed but it can be found here Glass Effect Suite - Touchpad Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer. I believe you will need diffstat installed in order to install it.
    I ended up DL from the developers Box.net link, and thanks for the Diffstat reminder, always forget.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I'm positive others will step up and create themes in that case.
    I do not believe that Garrett92C intentions are to not create themes, he is just not going to store his themes on PreThemer any longer since it has become an unreliable entity.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    ariker01 likes this.
    I totally understand that one. Another option themers should use is to simply post the themes here on PreCentral's theme feed. Compared to PreThemer, the P|C feed never goes down and is available directly through Preware.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/14/2011 at 03:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I do not believe that Garrett92C intentions are to not create themes, he is just not going to store his themes on PreThemer any longer since it has become an unreliable entity.
    Actually, his stated intentions are to no longer work on themes. I'm not going to go into details as to why, but I suggest that if you'd like to see more from him; hunt him down and beg him to reconsider.

Offering money probably wouldn't hurt
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!