Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By noseph
  • 1 Post By det66
  1.    #1  
    Am I missing something, I have installed preware and I have found a few patches that I love but my only question is... Are there themes anywhere yet for this beast of a machine? I thought I have read else where that people had to remove a theme before the update... could be wrong.... Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    You need to go into manage feeds and turn them on.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    brum likes this.
    I only found 1 specifically for the touch pad and that's the glass effect suite for the touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterfix View Post
    I only found 1 specifically for the touch pad and that's the glass effect suite for the touchpad.
    me as well, are there anymore at this time is a good question.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    me as well, are there anymore at this time is a good question.
    Can't even find the glass effects one now
    brum likes this.
    you have to enable the theme feeds in preware. At the top left-hand corner in the drop down menu go down to manage feeds. From there go down to precentral themes, and prethemer turn them both on. Swipe back to the main screen in preware a menu will pop up and say feeds have been changed do you want to update now click yes. After preware loads up there should be about 2000 themes. And yes for now there is only one for the touchpad that is glass effect.
    Cheers DrGonzo6o I've done that amd only get about 96 themes Glass isn't amongst them
    Also get the error msgs on attached image
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by det66; 08/07/2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Added screen capture
    ah yes that error has something to do with prethemer's feed must be down. Give me one second maybe I can find a link to the theme.
    very sorry to say that all the links I have found to the glass theme are to prethemer. And the website is down also :-( so the only thing to do is to get in touch with the author of it @Garrett92C you can find him on Twitter or just keep checking preware over the next couple days. Sorry I can't help more.
    Thanks for the help and the effort DrGonzo6o it's much appreciated
    hey the author of the theme knows the feed is down he said he was going to post the theme .ipk once he gets back to he's computer. When I see him tweet I will post back here and let you know where to go or what to do. :-)
    cheers for that.You're a star
    Quote Originally Posted by det66 View Post
    cheers for that.You're a star
    Your welcome. Here is install instructions for glass effect for touchpad. http://t.co/2QTkU6q

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Thanks found it and got it installed .Love the effect it gives
    Awesome your welcome me to I have it installed on my pre 2 as well always been my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by det66 View Post
    Thanks found it and got it installed .Love the effect it gives
    Oh I forgot to mention I love the forums here but I also like webosroundup to you should check it out lot of good people over there.

So can you use Theme Builder to create TP themes?

I haven't even gotten my TP yet, but I'm dying to try making something.

I've found the "Theming Guide" which looks perfect, but I'm under the assumption that all of the images sizes/names are strictly for the Pre...or something.