Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    + + = Huge Grin!

(And it's possible for us to also have the 'Metro' KB with 'Original'.. by ticking 'Keyboard' only in 'Charcoal' = Custom webOS Theme?)

Nice!

Last edited by Mutoidi; 02/19/2012 at 07:04 AM.
    Thank you!
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I really like this theme, but the version available in Preware is identical to the Charcoal one, except for the keyboard. The Preware version has the original keys on a black background, the Charcoal version has a metro-style keyboard. I'd like to use Theme Manager, but I want the keyboard from the Preware version. Any chance you could release the Preware version for Theme Manager?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Updated first post to add Glass Effect Suite (Original)
    hi garret

anyone report any issues with the touchpad email client? Sine installing the glass effects and theme manager, my email client does work...just an empty screen. I have to power cycle the tp to bring the email screens and folders back.
  5.    #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by russ399 View Post
    hi garret

anyone report any issues with the touchpad email client? Sine installing the glass effects and theme manager, my email client does work...just an empty screen. I have to power cycle the tp to bring the email screens and folders back.
    That's a really odd problem. All GES does is replace some images, so I don't see how it could cause a problem like this. Anyone else having this issue?

-- Sent via Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    That's a really odd problem. All GES does is replace some images, so I don't see how it could cause a problem like this. Anyone else having this issue?

-- Sent via Tapatalk
    Garrett, Can you detail how to remove the GES? I thought it was removed (removed theme manager) but I still see the backgrounds behind my pages. I want to see if this is causing the email page problems.
  7.    #167  
    Did you remove the theme before uninstalling Theme Manager? Try rebooting your device to see if the GES images still show up. If they do, try reinstalling Theme Manager and see if the theme still shows as installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    hey Garrett,

there are some app menus that don't seem to be themed. I believe you had this same issue before, pre theme manager.
    Bump. Just reminding you that this is still an issue. As an example, the menu in Preware is not themed.
    Is there a version of these themes that will run on ThemeManager on a Pre2 with 2.2.4?
    GMan:

As an FYI, your themes work fine on an Opal device, just have to make a minor edit to the theme json file.
    Thanks again for the good stuff!

- T
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  11.    #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    GMan:

As an FYI, your themes work fine on an Opal device, just have to make a minor edit to the theme json file.
    Thanks again for the good stuff!

- T
    Good to know! What edit was needed in the json?
    Good to know! What edit was needed in the json?
    it was actually as simple as adding "touchpad go" under devices
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  13.    #173  
    Download links to the themes (and most, if not all, of my other projects) are currently down. They'll be fixed when I can find some time to do it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Garrett
    Hello! 1st Post here!

Great work! I look forward to using these... whenever available again.
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by racerchick View Post
    Hello! 1st Post here!

Great work! I look forward to using these... whenever available again.
    Hey there. I should have some time this weekend to fix the links. In the meantime, you can download all the GES Touchpad theme here: GlassEffectSuite-Touchpad.zip

Edit:
    Download links are now fixed.
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 09/06/2012 at 02:56 PM.
    Hey there. I should have some time this weekend to fix the links. In the meantime, you can download all the GES Touchpad theme here: GlassEffectSuite-Touchpad.zip
    hey Garrett I can get that GES theme to work ? Any ideas ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hey Garrett I can get that GES theme to work ? Any ideas ?
    Did you extract all the themes out of that linked zip file? You can't just put that directly in Theme Manager.
    Did you extract all the themes out of that linked zip file? You can't just put that directly in Theme Manager.
    how do I extract them from the touchpad into the downloads folder ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    never mind lol . I unloaded the file with archive manager and then moved them to downloads with internals pro lol , ima genius !! Ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by MudShark22 View Post
    it was actually as simple as adding "touchpad go" under devices
    hey man , do you have any more themes ? I need some more stuff lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast