Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    What is the different between 1.2 and the one in preware?
    Never mind, i figure ou how to use theme manager to customize the theme already
    Where can I get that wallpaper?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    how about a pink theme for the girl-types? I know my wife would want it for her touchpad.
    The old Prethemer version has to be removed before installing the other in Theme Manager. I probably should have added a note to the first post about that... lol.
    Thanks! That fixed it! I removed the Glass Effect Suite that I'd installed via Preware, restarted Luna, went into Theme Manager, tried to apply the Glass Effect Suite from there, and it worked!

For future theme installations, will we be able to use Preware? Do we just have to wait until authors updated their themes to be AUSMT-compatible?

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 02/07/2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Edited Predate to Preware. I'd like to blame autocorrect.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755 > Palm Pre > [Pre 2] > [Pre3], Touchpad > iPhone 4S

Interaction designer looking for an opportunity to change the world for the better. Gadget/connected device fantasist. Distributed Cognition fan. Sci-fi/fantasy fan.
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by locbuondoi View Post
    What is the different between 1.2 and the one in preware?
    They are the same except 1.2 includes the Metro Effect Suite keyboard. Theme Manager is a much better way to manage themes though.
  7.    #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    Where can I get that wallpaper?
    Which wallpaper are you looking for?
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    how about a pink theme for the girl-types? I know my wife would want it for her touchpad.
    That's a good idea. I'll need to find a pink that works well with the white text. Might look into that tonight...
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Thanks! That fixed it! I removed the Glass Effect Suite that I'd installed via Preware, restarted Luna, went into Theme Manager, tried to apply the Glass Effect Suite from there, and it worked!

For future theme installations, will we be able to use Predate? Do we just have to wait until authors updated their themes to be AUSMT-compatible?

Thanks again!
    Glad you got it working! I'll be able to distribute themes via Preware once they get a new feed set up for us.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    Sconix Has A pink theme that is Theme Manager Compatible
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...patible_Themes
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Which wallpaper are you looking for?

Hi Garrett, this is the one i'm looking for.

Thanks for the answer!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    Hi Garrett, this is the one i'm looking for.

Click to view quoted image

Thanks for the answer!
    I think I have it right this time - it is in post #115 in this thread.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

Twitter: @noseph47
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    I think I have it right this time - it is in post #115 in this thread.
    Yeah! That's the one! i looked all over the thread and didn't see it.

Thanks a lot, Now my theme is 100% full!
    I just installed Theme Manager and grabbed all of these themes. Great work!
    Is there somewhere I can download the version that was lighter then the current darkened offerings? The newest versions are too dark for me. I like the darkened gradient on the keyboard and the dock with translucency better matching the "Just type" area from the older versions.
    hey Garrett,

there are some app menus that don't seem to be themed. I believe you had this same issue before, pre theme manager.
  17.    #157  
    Quote Originally Posted by geomez1 View Post
    Is there somewhere I can download the version that was lighter then the current darkened offerings? The newest versions are too dark for me. I like the darkened gradient on the keyboard and the dock with translucency better matching the "Just type" area from the older versions.
    I'll be making a lighter black theme sometime soon. Might be able to get to it this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    hey Garrett,

there are some app menus that don't seem to be themed. I believe you had this same issue before, pre theme manager.
    Hmm. I'll look into that. Thanks for pointing it out!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Originally Posted by geomez1
    "..Is there somewhere I can download the version that was lighter then the current darkened offerings? The newest versions are too dark for me. I like the darkened gradient on the keyboard and the dock with translucency better matching the "Just type" area from the older versions.."

+1

Quote Originally Posted by geomez1 View Post
    +1
  20.    #160  
    Updated first post to add Glass Effect Suite (Original)
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast