Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
  1.    #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I can't find the Glass Effect Suite for the Touchpad? It's not listed in the first post of this thread? Will v0.9.7 from Preware work with WebOS 3.0.5?
    'Glass Effect Suite - Touchpad' from the Prethemer feed is now 'Glass Effect Suite (Charcoal)'. You can download the zip from the first post. The old GES should still work fine with 3.0.5, but Theme Manager is such a better way to manage themes. I highly recommend it.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  2.    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddpart View Post
    Could you please post the wallpaper that's in the preview of Cobalt? It's awesome!. Thanks for all your work!
    Sure! Here's a couple others too...
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanCell View Post
    Meant to ask, whats the battery icon app on your launcher Garrett? Awesome themes as always.
    That would be my Battery Widget app. Glad you like the themes!
    Thanks Garrett but I can't find the Theme Manager anywhere? It's not listed in Preware or in System Utilities. I'm running WebOS 3.0.5. Do I need to enable a certain feed?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Thanks Garrett but I can't find the Theme Manager anywhere? It's not listed in Preware or in System Utilities. I'm running WebOS 3.0.5. Do I need to enable a certain feed?
    Theme Manager is in the webos internals BETA feed (Testing Feeds - WebOS Internals) until a delivery system (ala prethemer) can be set up properly.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  6.    #126  
    Theme Manager 1.0.0 is now available in the public feed.
    cujoq37 likes this.
  7.    #127  
    Hey, I need someone to do me a small favor. Could someone comment on the Glass Effect Suite article letting people know Theme Manager is now in the public feeds? I'm not able to log in and comment on the main page...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hey, I need someone to do me a small favor. Could someone comment on the Glass Effect Suite article letting people know Theme Manager is now in the public feeds? I'm not able to log in and comment on the main page...
    HelloNNNewman posted it for you. Did Garrett92C ever get his touchpad? I'll have to do a search to find out. That always amazed me
    You plug your phone in?
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    HelloNNNewman posted it for you. Did Garrett92C ever get his touchpad? I'll have to do a search to find out. That always amazed me
    Nice, thanks NNNewman!

Yep, I get my Touchpad a while ago.
    Hey there,

For my Touchpad, I installed Theme Manager from the public feed, downloaded a few of the Glass Effect Suite themes, installed them via Theme Manager's app menu, then tried to install one (charcoal).

The installation failed, and it asked me to check out the webos-ausmt.log file. So I did, but that doesn't get me to a solution...So I thought I'd check in here to see if anyone can help...

...I've attached the log file if anyone can take a look at it to help...

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I get the same error as Shadowhawk.

------------------------------------------------------
    AUSMT INSTALL Sun Feb 5 16:14:23 EST 2012
    ------------------------------------------------------

.org.webosinternals.thememanager-theme
    contains replaceable files

----------------------------------
    Checking additional files
    ----------------------------------

Finding md5sum for original file
    file: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3/launcher-bg.png
    Found md5sum via the packages file
    md5sum: 782f56b675a42f6abf1a534053eac221

ERROR: Additional file already exists in system
    file: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher3/launcher-bg.png

*** FAILED ***

Any help will be appreciated.
  12.    #132  
    Do you guys still have the Glass Effect theme from Preware installed?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Do you guys still have the Glass Effect theme from Preware installed?
    Yes Garrett92C.
    I do have Glass Effect Theme - Touchpad Theme from preware
  14.    #134  
    The old Prethemer version has to be removed before installing the other in Theme Manager. I probably should have added a note to the first post about that... lol.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I removed both the theme manager and the glass effect theme. Rebooted the TP. Installed theme manager again and all is well.

thanks Garrett92C.
    Just downloaded new theme manager and glass effects, but glass effects doesn't show up in theme manager. I made sure no old installations were installed and rescanned all themes. Any tips?
    You plug your phone in?
    Just downloaded new theme manager and glass effects, but glass effects doesn't show up in theme manager. I made sure no old installations were installed and rescanned all themes. Any tips?
    Ensure that the theme zip file is in the downloads dir of your TP.
    In Theme Manager,
    1. Select the app menu in upper left corner.
    2. Select Theme Library, then Install new themes.
    3. The zip file you downloaded should show up. Select it.
    You should be good from there.

P.S. I will be donating to the makers of this theme and the theme manager...well deserved.
    Last edited by TheDZEdge; 02/05/2012 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Donation Mention
    Glass effects suite doesn't show up anywhere except for preware installed packages, although my downloaded "colors" show up in Theme Manager but I get this Theme Applying Error Something went wrong in applying the theme! See/media/internal/webos-ausmt.log for the error."
    I've uninstalled and restarted a few times. Maybe i need to install internalz so I can direct the downloads?
    You plug your phone in?
    Glass effects suite doesn't show up anywhere except for preware installed packages, although my downloaded "colors" show up in Theme Manager but I get this Theme Applying Error Something went wrong in applying the theme! See/media/internal/webos-ausmt.log for the error."
    I've uninstalled and restarted a few times. Maybe i need to install internalz so I can direct the downloads?
    1. Uninstall the theme from you got from Preware. The Theme Manager compatible themes (for installation) aren't in Preware public feeds yet.

2. Get the compatible Glass theme manually from the first post in this thread.
    I simply clicked hit the Glass Charcoal link and a zip file downloaded to my downloads
    directory on my TP.
    3. Follow directions in my previous post.

If that doesn't work, there's more going own w/ your TP that I don't have the background info to help further.
    Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I'll try it, and keep an eye out for the compatible themes. That's got to be what it was.
    You plug your phone in?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast