Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 194
Like Tree46Likes
  1. #101  
    All is well and the themes work fantastic with Theme Manager. Love the group of themes you've put together Garrett! Very Nice!
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    Hi,
    I just got a Veer for my wife.
    Is there a Veer version of that awesome theme?
    I haven't been able to get my hands on a Veer yet to test on. Since there is no emulator either, I can't really do much. If someone wants to try the Pre3 version on the Veer, let me know.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    All is well and the themes work fantastic with Theme Manager. Love the group of themes you've put together Garrett! Very Nice!
    Glad you're enjoying them! Theme Manager does work pretty nicely, doesn't it?
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  4. #104  
    @Garrett92C - Great work with the themes and thanks for the timely 3.0.5 update. Any plans to convert your 'zip' themes to the ipk format that 'Sconix' is using for his themes? I believe that is the official way forward for theme-ing (is that an actual word?) via Theme Manager/Preware.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    @Garrett92C - Great work with the themes and thanks for the timely 3.0.5 update. Any plans to convert your 'zip' themes to the ipk format that 'Sconix' is using for his themes? I believe that is the official way forward for theme-ing (is that an actual word?) via Theme Manager/Preware.
    I'm pretty much just waiting for a new feed to be set up for Theme Manager. Installing the zips is pretty easy. If I set up my own temporary feed, then I'll make them into ipks.
  6. #106  
    hi,
    after installing glass effect suite for touchpad, I can't get it to list in theme manager. The .ipk file is on my USB drive. Installed with preware and luna restarted.
    should it show up?
    what am I not doing right?
    heheliju likes this.
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by everette13 View Post
    hi,
    after installing glass effect suite for touchpad, I can't get it to list in theme manager. The .ipk file is on my USB drive. Installed with preware and luna restarted.
    should it show up?
    what am I not doing right?
    I did not think that Garrett had updated the .ipk to a Theme Manager .ipk?

    However, you can use the .zip files at the beginning of this thread.
    I would uninstall the .ipk through preware; then follow the .zip file instructions found at
    Application:ThemeManager - WebOS Internals
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
  8.    #108  
    Yea, my TM themes are only available in zip format. If you have an ipk, it's probably the old version from Prethemer. Grab a zip from the first post and you'll be fine.
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Yea, my TM themes are only available in zip format. If you have an ipk, it's probably the old version from Prethemer. Grab a zip from the first post and you'll be fine.
    hi,
    I did that but where it says 'supports' the 'touchpad with 3.0.5' is in red and I can't select the theme (button is greyed out)- I put cobalt & charcoal in.

    edit- they say 1.1.0 not 1.2.0; I'm running 3.0.5
    edit2- nevermind, somehow I was getting 'pre' version. All good Now

    new question, is the black hexagon tile background proprietary.... Can we get it somewhere?
    Last edited by everette13; 01/27/2012 at 04:00 PM.
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by everette13 View Post
    hi,
    I did that but where it says 'supports' the 'touchpad with 3.0.5' is in red and I can't select the theme (button is greyed out)- I put cobalt & charcoal in.

    edit- they say 1.1.0 not 1.2.0; I'm running 3.0.5
    edit2- nevermind, somehow I was getting 'pre' version. All good Now

    new question, is the black hexagon tile background proprietary.... Can we get it somewhere?
    Sorry, somehow I missed your post... Anyway, glad you got it working!

    Oh, and here's the wallpaper.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
  11. #111  
    so I'm just finding out about this amazing program on the front page. When actually this has been out since July if this thread is correct. Also add the fact I just got my hands on a touchpad and still using a pre- is neither here nore there.

    Back on track now, can this be installed with out preware? I tried reading through all the text but its a bit much.
  12. #112  
    Okay... Can someone help me. I can not seem to find Theme manager i n preware. I have tried everything. I even went line by line looking for it. Is it not available in Canada? I would like to install a theme too. Thanks for any help.
  13. #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by the1bobcat View Post
    Okay... Can someone help me. I can not seem to find Theme manager i n preware. I have tried everything. I even went line by line looking for it. Is it not available in Canada? I would like to install a theme too. Thanks for any help.
    If I am not mistaken, 'Theme Manager' is still in beta and thus will only be available if you have the beta feeds activated in Preware.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  14. toddpart's Avatar
    Posts
    16 Posts
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    #114  
    Could you please post the wallpaper that's in the preview of Cobalt? It's awesome!. Thanks for all your work!
  15. noseph's Avatar
    Posts
    727 Posts
    Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
    #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by toddpart View Post
    Could you please post the wallpaper that's in the preview of Cobalt? It's awesome!. Thanks for all your work!
    It is just above in post #115.
    Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

    Palm III -> Palm V -> Viewsonic Pocket PC V36 -> Treo 650 -> Samsung i760 ->
    Palm Pre Plus -> Palm Pre 2 > Samsung Galaxy Nexus & HP TouchPad

    Android 4.1 - Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    CM9 Alpha 2 Official Nightly w/WebCM9 0.4 - HP TouchPad

    Twitter: @noseph47
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    It is just above in post #115.
    Thought the same thing at first too, but that wallpaper is from the 'cherry' theme, not cobalt (which has the beach).
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/03/2012 at 07:33 AM.
  17.    #117  
    Hey guys, busy at work today so not much time to answer questions. I'll be sure to answer them after work though!
  18. #118  
    Meant to ask, whats the battery icon app on your launcher Garrett? Awesome themes as always.
  19. #119  
    I can't find the Glass Effect Suite for the Touchpad? It's not listed in the first post of this thread? Will v0.9.7 from Preware work with WebOS 3.0.5?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  20.    #120  
    To get Theme Manager, you'll need to enable the beta feeds in Preware first. You can find instructions here. After you have that done, you can install the themes very easily... Just need to download the theme zip from the first post and put it on your Touchpad in USB mode.

    1. Download a theme zip from your Touchpad. (If you download it on your computer, put the zip in the /downloads/ folder on your Touchpad's USB drive)
    2. Open Theme Manager.
    3. Install the theme using the option in the app menu.
    For more information about Theme Manager, you should check out the wiki or forum thread. I'm hoping it makes it's way to the public feeds soon...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.

Posting Permissions