Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by noseph View Post
    It is in Preware, you need to turn on the prethemer feed, however the feed is frequently down ( I just checked now and it is down).
    I've checked periodically and the site has been down for at least 4 days. Will someone just post the ipk?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    If someone would upload it that would be great. I really want this theme, but can't connect with the prethemer feed.
    Tip: When you do manage to find the ipk, make sure to first install diffstat. Otherwise theme no worky.
  4.    #84  
    Updated top post with newest themes and information. Check it out!
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Updated top post with newest themes and information. Check it out!
    Hey, I downloaded the cerulean theme and in theme manager it says webOS 3.0.4 not supported ?
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by crux666 View Post
    Hey, I downloaded the cerulean theme and in theme manager it says webOS 3.0.4 not supported ?
    Sorry about that... I just uploaded a fixed zip. Download the theme from the first post again.
    Is Charcoal the same as the Glass Effect Suite theme on Preware?
    Devices:
    HP TouchPad WiFi 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.2 Kernel 3.0
    HP TouchPad 4G 32 GB - webOS 3.0.5 + CyanogenMod 10.1 MBM Beta
    HTC One (T-Mobile)
    Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" 2012
    Apple iPhone 4 (Verizon)
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer765 View Post
    Is Charcoal the same as the Glass Effect Suite theme on Preware?
    Mostly. The Launcher is a little different and the quicklaunch bar is now themed. The two main screenshots in the first post will show you how it looks.

I highly recommend using the Theme Manager version. It's much more reliable system and you can pick and choose which elements of a theme you want to use.
  9.    #89  
    Updated themes for 3.0.5. You can find them in the first post.
    Ah nuts... I installed the Glass Effect theme today and it locked up an icon on my launcher so that it is unusable and overlaps others. I will fight my device like breaking a wild horse and make it do what I want. As God is my witness.. it will do what I want!! <<shakes fist at sky>>

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/12/2012 at 07:23 PM.
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Ah nuts... I installed the Glass Effect theme today and it locked up an icon on my launcher so that it is unusable and overlaps others. I will fight my device like breaking a wild horse and make it do what I want. As God is my witness.. it will do what I want!! <<shakes fist at sky>>
    Oh man, that's weird. Which installation method were you using, PreThemer feed or Theme Manager? Never heard of that happening before... lol.
    The first time I tried through WOSQI since I had it open... I know, I know... <smacks head>

But I've found all afternoon that I cannot get the extra files needed (GNU Patch and Lsdiff) to install no matter what patch I'm trying to install. Keeps telling me that it cannot contact the DNS servers for the webOS internals group. Hmmmmm
    I just re-installed (after 3.0.5) 'Glass Effect Suite for TP' from Preware directly (not via WOSQI.. try installing 'No Launcher Button' also?
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    The first time I tried through WOSQI since I had it open... I know, I know... <smacks head>

But I've found all afternoon that I cannot get the extra files needed (GNU Patch and Lsdiff) to install no matter what patch I'm trying to install. Keeps telling me that it cannot contact the DNS servers for the webOS internals group. Hmmmmm
    You should check out Theme Manager. It's a much better way to manage themes.

I've had that problem before too. It eventually started working again though.. Rebooting your Touchpad couldn't hurt. lol
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    I've rebooted a few times LOL I'm Doctoring now - I think something went wonky anyways, so a fresh coat of paint on the inside of the device can't hurt.

I'll definitely check out Theme Manager afterwards. I've been messing with my TouchPad for the past few months on some other stuff, so today is the first time I've been able to start playing. Thanks Garrett!
    NNNewman, the icon thing happened to me after the 3.0.5 update but I uninstalled the remove launcher patch, pulled out a couple icons on the launcher and
    all was good.
    Thanks makatram... strange thing is that I don't have a single patch on my device. Glass Effect was the first thing I was putting back today (after Preware) and things went funky due to Preware getting some odd error. The Doctor is done and I've got all my apps restoring. I'll try it again in a bit.
    your welcome even though your badgers just beat my boilers
    Ha... I lived/worked in Lafayette for a year. That was hard to do as a Badger fan.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Hi,
    I just got a Veer for my wife.
    Is there a Veer version of that awesome theme?
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.