Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    I couldn't post the .ipk for some reason- shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll send it.
    Thanks man! I tested it out and it works fine. I uploaded it to the first post in this thread with new install instructions.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Edit2: Took the file down for now. I think it's getting messed up when downloaded from PC.
    yeah, getting Admin notice from p|c
    I see pandas.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    yeah, getting Admin notice from p|c
    Uploaded the ipk to Dropbox this time. Try the new instructions and lemme know how it goes. (I tried them and it worked for me)
    garret is like a knew man now that he has a TPad . but you dont have a webos phone thats connected do you ?? dont you use another phone ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    garret is like a knew man now that he has a TPad . but you dont have a webos phone thats connected do you ?? dont you use another phone ?
    Pretty sure I can still forward calls from my HD2. I'll get a Pre3 eventually (somehow). lol
    you will like the pre3 a lot !!

yes they say that they will enable all phones to forward calls and texts , which is kool !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Preware says it installed, but it did not take effect after a reboot. Any ideas why not?
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    Preware says it installed, but it did not take effect after a reboot. Any ideas why not?
    You're probably missing a dependency. Uninstall the theme, then make sure you have Diffstat, Lsdiff, and GNU Patch installed. They can be found in Preware.
    Thanks. DiffStat wasn't installed. It works perfectly now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    It would be even nicer if you could add the "just type" screen.
    +1
    I see pandas.
    looking good! Thanks!
    I see pandas.
    Just installed works great! Making a donation.

Thanks again!
  13.    #53  
    +1
    I played around with Just Type for a very short while but wasn't able to get the background transparent. I need to look into it more...

It's definitely something I want to do though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I played around with Just Type for a very short while but wasn't able to get the background transparent. I need to look into it more...

It's definitely something I want to do though.
    Yeah, that gray is uglier than mah sistur [/LTCG voice]
    I see pandas.
  15.    #55  
    Yeah, that gray is uglier than mah sistur [/LTCG voice]
    Yea, Just Type definitely isn't pretty. I need to see what I can do about that.. lol
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Garrett thank you so much. This is a beautiful theme and adds much shininess to the TouchPad.
    Please be sure, if you upload a new version (or it appears available in the precentral feed) to let us know (of course you will but I like to say words).
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    Garrett thank you so much. This is a beautiful theme and adds much shininess to the TouchPad.
    Please be sure, if you upload a new version (or it appears available in the precentral feed) to let us know (of course you will but I like to say words).
    Thank you.

Haha, I like to say words too... I'll be sure to post when I update this theme. It sucks that Prethemer is down and I can't get access to the PC theme uploader (that must be broke too, I guess). There is currently no where for me to upload my themes, so I won't be working on any for now.
    i just thought I would report that prethemer appears to be back up. I just installed it from preware, its the one thing I was missing.

Thanks Garrett!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJBlauw View Post
    i just thought I would report that prethemer appears to be back up. I just installed it from preware, its the one thing I was missing.

Thanks Garrett!
    It figures it would come back after all the trouble people went through. At least we know that it can be done outside of preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    It figures it would come back after all the trouble people went through. At least we know that it can be done outside of preware.
    I was in the process of doing it that way but I loaded up prepared to make sure I had diffstat installed, and prethemer loaded. Its just one of those good days today :-)
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast