Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes
  1.    #21  
    Hmm. Sorry you're having an issue with this theme. Not sure what's causing it.

I'm not sure if these tools have been updated to work with the Touchpad yet. As aclarify said, you should try Emergency Patch Recovery first. Next, try the WebOS Repair Utility. If those two options fail to fix it, you'll have to use the WebOS Doctor...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! This looks beautiful! Why in the world would HP release the TouchPad with that hideous grey launcher background I'll never know. I'll be downloading this for my TouchPad hopefully tonight.

Great Job!
    When trying to add the Prethemer feed, I get the same error as listed here. Does anyone have any clue how I can get this theme?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by rburtz View Post
    When trying to add the Prethemer feed, I get the same error as listed here. Does anyone have any clue how I can get this theme?
    Prethemer has been down since last night. Not sure when it will be back up...
    taxcurmudgeon likes this.
    Thanks Garrett92C. I'll keep trying periodically.
  6.    #26  
    Used Jason's Theme Builder to recreate what I had uploaded to Prethemer. If someone would test it for me on an actual Touchpad (both installing and uninstalling), I'll submit it to the Precentral theme feed.

Edit: Removed theme zip
    Last edited by Garrett92C; 07/10/2011 at 05:15 PM.
    I'll test it for you if you need someone to give it a try.
  8.    #28  
    I'll test it for you if you need someone to give it a try.
    Go for it. You should be able to just drop the zip into WOSQI.
    Cannot drag a zip file into WOSQI. Only .ipk, .patch and .diff files can be added to the installer.
  10.    #30  
    Cannot drag a zip file into WOSQI. Only .ipk, .patch and .diff files can be added to the installer.
    Oh, I see. You'd need the older version of WOSQI. I don't think that works with the Touchpad though, so looks like we're out of luck for now.

Just gotta wait for Prethemer to come back I guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I have no idea if this helps, but there's this Pre app called RemoteWin-Lite.
    That was one of the first apps I downloaded, back when it was $9.99 and I could never get it to work properly. Maybe combination of my inferior computing skills(they've gotten better since then and haven't re-tried the app) and ZERO communication with the developer.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    No problem. It was worth a try.
  13.    #33  
    While Prethemer was up, did anyone happen to download the ipk? If so, could you post it here? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    UG! prethemer.com is still down.

Anyone know what's up?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    While Prethemer was up, did anyone happen to download the ipk? If so, could you post it here? Thanks.
    How about uploading it here?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
  16.    #36  
    So what's up with Precentral theme submission? I was granted developer access a while ago, but I'm not seeing it anymore. With Prethemer down for the count, I'd like to get this theme uploaded to a new feed.

Ideas?
    I have the file but am having a problem posting it-

(got it..!)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    apparently webos quick install no longer has the ability to install zip'd themes. I'm trying to figure out how to convert to ipk. So far no luck, I'll update if I figure it out, but anyone else is free to say if they figure it out first.
  19.    #39  
    I'll put together a new ipk later tonight...
    I couldn't post the .ipk for some reason- shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll send it.

Edit: Check the first thread post, Garret has updated the OP with a link to the file-
    Last edited by JimmyK; 07/13/2011 at 10:35 AM.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast