1.    #1  
    Hey gurus ... how to call the card pop out immediately after we open an application. Is gray and very nasty indeed (for me). I'm making some cosmetic changes to my palm before and this is one of the things that I need.

Thanks for the help.

P. S. This is what I mean.
    Man, I couldn't find anything on this: https://developer.palm.com/content/api/index.html
    Card being loaded?
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Most of the default apps have this labeled something along the lines of splash scrim or splash background or loading scrim. Most of them can be found in there designated app folder. but palm makes things crazy sometimes and places one image that changes images in multiple areas in some random folder and labels it something vague like "scrim" which has the same name as files in other folders. I have changed the default apps that I could find so that the splash screen wasnt gray. But I cant find the file that changes all the rest. I've looked in all the usual directories. ugh.
    its the splash screen, and can be changed by editing the appinfo.json and changing the splash icon setting toward the bottom....
    and I can't remember the exact name either... at work. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by antijingoist View Post
    its the splash screen, and can be changed by editing the appinfo.json and changing the splash icon setting toward the bottom....
    and I can't remember the exact name either... at work. :P
    That means you would have to go and change all the appinfo.json files for each app. Its easier to just change the image in the directory for that app. But apps like the clock app dont have this line in there because there is no splash image in that directory. I dont know what would happen if you added it but Im not going to experiment. lol. I would think there is another image somewhere that changes the default splash screens. And if not there has to be a single .json file that can be changed.
    You can add it in.
    Otherwise I think you are going to be playing with the mojo framework, and I can't remember where that is exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by antijingoist View Post
    You can add it in.
    Otherwise I think you are going to be playing with the mojo framework, and I can't remember where that is exactly.
    Yeah, I've looked in the mojo and mojo2 directories. I cant find the images. I think i've even changed some and it didnt do anything.
    Theres a file named global.css file in the stylesheets folder in mojo. That might have something in it. I havent taken a detailed look yet though.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Theres a file named global.css file in the stylesheets folder in mojo. That might have something in it. I havent taken a detailed look yet though.
    Never Mind. I dont think its that one. lol
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/loading-card-scrim.png

it's accessible via jason's internalz pro app.
  11.    #11  
    It's more complicated than I imagined. Suddenly I thought was just a matter of changing a file. Gulp :s . While I believe that is called "animations cards" Correct me if I'm wrong.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/loading-card-scrim.png

it's accessible via jason's internalz pro app.
    In fact, I tried without success by this route. Thanks guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by despinova View Post
    In fact, I tried without success by this route. Thanks guy.
    hmmm... my bad for the quick response. seems they've changed it since i've had my sprint fraken pre.

edit: will look for it later. funny that the loading-card-scrim.png is still there.
    Last edited by OmegaSupreme; 05/24/2011 at 03:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OmegaSupreme View Post
    hmmm... my bad for the quick response. seems they've changed it since i've had my sprint fraken pre.

edit: will look for it later. funny that the loading-card-scrim.png is still there.
    I could not find that image.

I hope someone can
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

device info haha