Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    im having a hard time trying to find this bootlogo by warlord. its like lightining flashing white and the background is black kinda hard for me to describe, i tried searching for it on pretheme with no luck.
    To find a user, go to Search, then Advanced Search. Top right it says user name, as you type in Warlord, it will try and find a match. His name is Warlord9159, fyi.

Go to User CP, then Private Messages, and then Send Message. You can PM him and ask him, probably the best person to ask
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    To find a user, go to Search, then Advanced Search. Top right it says user name, as you type in Warlord, it will try and find a match. His name is Warlord9159, fyi.

Go to User CP, then Private Messages, and then Send Message. You can PM him and ask him, probably the best person to ask
    thanks you so much this has been driving me crazy trying to find it, i should of been thinking about that lol.
    np
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    did you find it ???
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    did you find it ???
    no luck still, too bad I forgot which theme it was in.