Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Judging from your topbar, it looks like you have an old version of CarbonOS. You should uninstall, then reinstall the newest version.
    No, I installed the translucent top bar patch myself, but the text field was that color before I did that anyway. I updated carbonos yesterday through preware though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That doesn't look right at all... lol. I tried this theme on the Pixi emulator and it wasn't really working too well.

Wait a sec........ You using webOS 1.4.5? If so, that's probably the issue. This theme is for webOS 2.x.
    Yeah, I'm running 1.4.5. Oh well, everything else works nicely with the theme though
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by madeincanon View Post
    Yeah, I'm running 1.4.5. Oh well, everything else works nicely with the theme though
    Well it's good to know that it's mostly compatible I guess. Hey, how does the Launcher background display on the Pixi?
    I noticed something minor where the image doesn't scale (if that is the right term)...

Using Just Type, if what your typing out extends to a second line, there is a break in the image. The search field/bubble extends down, but the dark part stays put in the header.

Minor.

Your improvements keep making this better and better. Awesome work!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Well it's good to know that it's mostly compatible I guess. Hey, how does the Launcher background display on the Pixi?
    It doesn't line up quite right, so I installed the fully transparent launcher to make it look nicer.
    But here's what it looks like without it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I think he may be talking about the text color in an unfocused text field... I'll look into while I try to fix sketch's "disappearing text" bug. lol

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I modified app-bg.png, copied it into media/internals/.carbonos/images/ then rebooted.

However, my modded pic is not displaying as the background. What did I miss?

EDIT: NM, just needed to change Wallpaper.
    Last edited by PrinceAlbert; 04/27/2011 at 09:23 PM.
    I see pandas.
  8.    #168  
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    I modified app-bg.png, copied it into media/internals/.carbonos/images/ then rebooted.

However, my modded pic is not displaying as the background. What did I miss?
    Not sure if it's just a typo in this post, but it should be /internal/ not /internals/
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    after getting the "HP App Catalog" update, I noticed the CarbonOS is white at bottom. Is this correct?
    I see pandas.
    Not sure if it's just a typo in this post, but it should be /internal/ not /internals/
    lol, webOS-internals on the brain after all the doctoring the past couple of weeks!
    I see pandas.
    BTW, attached is my modded STL-CarbonOS pic. Don't make too much fun of it, I rarely use the right side...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I see pandas.
  12.    #172  
    after getting the "HP App Catalog" update, I noticed the CarbonOS is white at bottom. Is this correct?
    Hmm. In which app?
  13.    #173  
    BTW, attached is my modded STL-CarbonOS pic. Don't make too much fun of it, I rarely use the right side...
    Nice! lol
    Hmm. In which app?
    Oh, you need that bit 'o info?

Software Manager
    I see pandas.
  15.    #175  
    Oh, you need that bit 'o info?

Software Manager
    Yea, it'd be useful... haha

I see it now. I'll take care of it in the next update.
    Speaking of updates, I just opened Preware and see CarbonOS has an update. Can update be used? I thought Themes had to be uninstalled then new version installed clean?
    I see pandas.
  17.    #177  
    Speaking of updates, I just opened Preware and see CarbonOS has an update. Can update be used? I thought Themes had to be uninstalled then new version installed clean?
    I would assume it'll work fine if Preware says it's ok... Only one way to find out! :P
    Ack!

NOOOOooooooo.....
    I see pandas.
    Updated to CarbonOS 1.3.0

Changes:
    - Themed Contacts app
    - Themed ExhibitionPreferences app
    - Themed TextAssist app
    - Themed VPN app
    - Added new "+" image in lists
    - Slightly changed list label colors for better visibility
    Great changes! I really like the darker launcher page labels.

Speaking of Launcher Pages, how do I change that file? I can't find it..
    I see pandas.
  20.    #180  
    Ack!

NOOOOooooooo.....
    Did something go horribly wrong? lol lol
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast