Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3 View Post
    Very nice job on this! Not sure why I waited so long to install.

Only problem I have is the black box behind the battery level when using "battery as percent" patch. But with all honesty, I am waiting for the battery and cpu patch to work with the weather patch.
    Yea, I need to get that patch updated... I'll try to get to it tonight.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    im looking forward to loading this theme when your done messing with it and all lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im looking forward to loading this theme when your done messing with it and all lol
    Done? You should know by now that my projects are never done. I always add new stuff if I think it'll make it better. lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Done? You should know by now that my projects are never done. I always add new stuff if I think it'll make it better. lol lol
    did you change the launcher in any way yet ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you change the launcher in any way yet ?
    Yea. There's a link in the first post to a bunch of screenshots.
    Any chance of getting black corners and a black topbar? (I think the experience of looking at an emulator is very different than looking at a real Pre )
  7. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Just noticed the Pin to unlock screen is still blue. Did you miss that or did something go wrong on my end? The phone dialer screen is "carbonized"
    Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Love it. Only complaints/problems I have so far are:

-Would prefer black on topbar as others mentioned
    -PIN Lock screen, the bottom row of keys are darker (I can take a screencap & post it if needed?)
    -Assigning your own wallpaper makes it so when in the launcher view, you can see those corners again. This caused me to uninstall the theme until its fixed/updated more.

Great work.
    Last edited by RyanCell; 04/19/2011 at 01:26 PM.
  9. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    are you seeing it in carbon or blue? I have the darker row on the bottom as well. also my top bar is carbon.

FWIW, I'm running meta-doctored Sprint 2.1.0 and just re-doctored clean this morning, still having this problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
    Theme looks great!

So far as other's have mentioned...

1) Bring round corners back as a lot of apps look funny...

2) I was going to say bring back the black top bar too, but after a little thought, what about just darkening it some more (like the header in the launcher pages).

3) When applying a background image, the just type and launcher look washed out? Maybe it's just my image, but maybe darken them just a tad more. Other themes seemed to be okay with having other images as the wallpaper. Seems it is the same way with no theme installed too. However, darkening them some would still be nice.

Otherwise, very nice so far. Keep up the nice work.
    I'll stick with it for a few more days, maybe an another update or two, then I'll jump back to the glass 3d or whatever it's called for now.
    Last edited by oakridge outdoors; 04/20/2011 at 02:48 PM.

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
  11.    #71  
    are you seeing it in carbon or blue? I have the darker row on the bottom as well. also my top bar is carbon.

FWIW, I'm running meta-doctored Sprint 2.1.0 and just re-doctored clean this morning, still having this problem.
    Ohhh I see. I forgot about the pin lock screen since I never see it anymore. lol. I'll try to get to that today... I have an ear infection and feel like crap.
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by oakridge outdoors View Post
    Theme looks great!

So far as other's have mentioned...

1) Bring round corners back as a lot of apps look funny...

2) I was going to say bring back the black top bar too, but after a little thought, what about just darkening it some more (like the header in the launcher pages).

3) When applying a background image, the just type and launcher look washed out? Maybe it's just my image, but maybe darken them just a tad more. Other themes seemed to be okay with having other images as the wallpaper. Seems it is the same way with no theme installed too. However, darkening them some would still be nice.

Otherwise, very nice so far. Keep up the nice work.
    I'll stick with it for a few more days, maybe an another update or two, then I'll jump back to the glass 3d or whatever it's called for now.
    Yea, the black top bar seems to be pretty popular. lol. I guess it looks better when viewing it on an actual device. Since I only have the emulator, I didn't think it would matter too much if I changed the statusbar background. lol

Not sure what's up with the backgrounds, but I'll look into it.

I'll try to get this theme updated sometime today.
    Yea, the black top bar seems to be pretty popular. lol. I guess it looks better when viewing it on an actual device. Since I only have the emulator, I didn't think it would matter too much if I changed the statusbar background. lol

Not sure what's up with the backgrounds, but I'll look into it.

I'll try to get this theme updated sometime today.
    I have always had a theme installed so I forget what the actual OS even looks like anymore...

Instead of maybe going all the way back to completely black for the top bar, maybe try it a lot darker then you have it. That "carbon" look to it is a nice touch, but making it darker so that you can slightly see the "carbon" part of it might look nice.

Also in the launcher... looking what the default theme (if you cant to call it that) has for the launcher pages...

You have the header or where the title and arrows are then it curves down around the inner (depressed looking area) where the app icons are. Would you be able to make the dark header kind of do a gradual fade down into the rest of the launcher page? (I am referencing this on the device with no theme compared to your 3rd screen shot in the OP).

So instead of cutting a hard line across for the header, have that darker color fade down and around the curves of the area where the app icons are.... just a thought...

Hope that makes sense. Thanks again!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    Wow, very nice, too bad i went back to 1.4.5
    And black corners?!
    Which parts? Could you post a screenshot or two?
    I have since charged my battery

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17.    #77  
    Ok, updated CarbonOS to 1.1.0. Here is what I changed:

- Fixed those blue buttons in the Phone app
    - Changed the PIN lock screen to the carbon background
    - Brought the black corners back
    - Changed the statusbar background to black

I'd do more, but I'm still sick.
    Thanks Garrett!
    Get better soon.

19. mk3
    Global Posts
    622 Global Posts
    Ok, updated CarbonOS to 1.1.0. Here is what I changed:

- Fixed those blue buttons in the Phone app
    - Changed the PIN lock screen to the carbon background
    - Brought the black corners back
    - Changed the statusbar background to black

I'd do more, but I'm still sick.

Thanks for getting around to the updates. I actually like the carbon status bar.

"Abracadabra Holmes"
    -Cal Naughton, Jr.
  20.    #80  
    Thanks for getting around to the updates. I actually like the carbon status bar.
    Yea, it's hard to please everyone. lol. I did make a 1.0.9 version that includes the 1.1 fixes but still keeps the corners and statusbar the way it was. You can download that here if you'd like.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast