Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    can someone please make a theme that has a red bandana as the background also the rest of theme to be black and red, thanks in advance.
    Curious, why not use one of the already existing black/red themes and just change the wallpaper to a bandana one?

http://www.prethemer.com/search?searchtype=themes&criteria=black%20red&catid=0&p=1
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Curious, why not use one of the already existing black/red themes and just change the wallpaper to a bandana one?

PreThemer // Searching themes for "black red"
    i would but im still learning bout webos, ive just recently added preware to my phone so im still tryna figure how things work. if its not too much to ask what site can i use to create themes?
    You can hit up prethemer.com and make your own theme there.

Look around preware though, there is a patch called multi scrim. I like using that more so than a theme since I can change any image I want at any given time. Like the background for the phone dialer screen.
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    thanks everyone I finally figured it out. Now I'm stuck trying to figure out how to change the pin screen and the restart screen, I know the file is there cause the theme I installed changed it but I can't find the files. What's the "scrim" name to change/add them? Sorry still new to all this
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    alright its safe to say this post can be closed now finally figured it out thanks to messing with internals, took a while but i did.