Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Great theme! Quick question, is the launcher black? Or is it semi transparent like the dark glass launcher from 1.4.5? Oh and is this in preware or do I have to install with wosqi when I get home?
    It's opaque black with spotlights at the top. Pretty cool. It's in Preware.

P.S. There's a glass effect suite for 2.x too,by Garret. GES 2.1 or something like that.
  3.    #23  
    Changed the bg color of the messaging app from black to gray. this change fixed the contact black on black color when viewing from messaging app.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Any thought of changing the lock screen? Cuz of work I gotta have a password. Love the theme btw

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  5.    #25  
    yes I'll look in to it
    Thanks. Now all I need is my 4x4 patch back and my pre+ will be beautiful again

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Big props on the theme bro. I've been wanting a theme for 2.1 to come out. I will say that I have been trying to install this theme for a while. And while installing it through preware I hit info before i installed it and once it starting installing it it told me I needed to install difstat as well. I think thats why it wouldn;t work for me the whole time. But anyway it is a sweet theme and i'll be rocking it for a while man!!!
    Sprint Palm Pre+ WebOS 2.1 W/ Flash. OC'D 500/1.1ghz.
    Great looking theme Warlord. I was wondering though, do you or anyone else have the white text patch for the messaging app updated for 2.1? I could edit the css file but I'd rather have a patch for it.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Great looking theme Warlord. I was wondering though, do you or anyone else have the white text patch for the messaging app updated for 2.1? I could edit the css file but I'd rather have a patch for it.
    Would you like to add a background image to the patch?????
    I got the white text patch and it will let you use a different bg
    Last edited by warlord9159; 04/16/2011 at 01:13 PM.

10.    #30  
    name image

messagebg

put in

/media/internal/.wallpapers/messagebg.png
    Attached Files Attached Files

Awesome. Can I get the fade at the bottom removed as well? Garrett was trying to help me with that last night but it wasnt working.
    Also Warlord, have you noticed in 2.1 that the chat-balloon-left image doesnt go to the edge of the screen when in a conversation like it did in 1.4.5? Its kinda irritating cuz you pretty much have no choice but to fade it out on the right side, which I see you did in your theme.
  13.    #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Awesome. Can I get the fade at the bottom removed as well? Garrett was trying to help me with that last night but it wasnt working.
    test this out and see if it will work for you.

2.1.0 only

put image no-fade in
    /media/internal/.wallpapers/

install patch
    luna restart
    Attached Files Attached Files

14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintPre-1983 View Post
    Big props on the theme bro. I've been wanting a theme for 2.1 to come out. I will say that I have been trying to install this theme for a while. And while installing it through preware I hit info before i installed it and once it starting installing it it told me I needed to install difstat as well. I think thats why it wouldn;t work for me the whole time. But anyway it is a sweet theme and i'll be rocking it for a while man!!!
    your avatar look like one of my boot themes

@Warlord

I may need your help later tonight. I'm trying to get my theme finished up...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  16.    #36  
    cool pm me k
    This theme is amazing. I have never run a theme before but after seeing the pics I gave it a try. Wow beautiful. Well done. Thanks a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    test this out and see if it will work for you.

2.1.0 only

put image no-fade in
    /media/internal/.wallpapers/

install patch
    luna restart
    Awesome Warlord. Works perfect. What is the no-fade image for? The patch alone gets rid of the fades. If I change the no-fade image to a black fade, I assume all the fades will be black right?
    I just have to say... Its been a good six months since I sported a theme... I saw this one and had it installed 4 minutes later. Magnifique!
  20.    #40  
    later I might use this as a theme patch. Have the image color match the theme
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast