Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    do you or anyone know how I could add the transperant card effect from black ges 3d theme I think it would make this theme look really sleek
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    this theme want slow down my phone at all though will it?
    I schouldn't. It just replaces png-graphics ...

Quote Originally Posted by mannyfrehest View Post
    do you or anyone know how I could add the transperant card effect from black ges 3d theme I think it would make this theme look really sleek
    I tried to get this working in webOs 2.x but without success. The graphics from 1.4.5 doesn't work anymore. If anybody got it working i'll implementt it ...
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    the original glass effects suite ( Glass Effect Suite Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer ) when installed on pre 2 seems to change nothing BUT that card effect. I thought it didn't change anything when I installed it but I noticed the card effect was actually working, strange...easily ported to yours maybe.... Zip is available
    just re-installed SqyArc's glass effects theme to double check and cards are transparent black on my pre 2. All other things have bee broken by 2.0 it seems. Pleeeeaaaasseee implement if possible and this would be my favorite theme for 2.x hands down!
    Yea defo would b sweet 2 have transparent cards on pre 2, I wud b interested on how I could do this ?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    open up the ges theme in theme builder and see how they did it, I don't own a laptop or else id try now....I hate having to borrow a laptop!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I looked into it and on my pre- with 2.1.0 it only works on standard-apps which have a special startup-background, which can be themed (this is what glass effect suite did and still works on 2.x). What doesn't work is themeing the startup-bg of apps, which doesn't have a personal one (like preware, govnah etc). In 1.4.5 they used loading-card-scrim graphic, which is still present in 2.x but isn't used anymore.
    So i could implet this on standard-apps theming every single personal-bg but i didn't found a way to theme te standard-loading-bg. So I thought, it might lokk incoherent if I theme this on per-app-basis.
    Touchpad 32GB and Veer | my app MySongBook | my Dark Glass Theme | apps involved in: OrganizeMe!, ReadOnTouch
    sux but it would look lame if it wasn't complete thanks anyway, still awsome theme
    SO happy to see this run fine on my Veer. Didn't think it would.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    SO happy to see this run fine on my Veer. Didn't think it would.
    nice! Are your menus themed as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by michote View Post
    nice! Are your menus themed as well?
    Hmm, doesn't look like it. Just Launcher pages and Just type background.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmm, doesn't look like it. Just Launcher pages and Just type background.
    Ok. WebOS 2.1.2 likely uses a different mojo-ref than. (The menugraphics are in the mojo-folder-path which is different in every webos version)
    I'll get the Metadoctor and try to fix it.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    @volcom45: I added the missing graphics for 2.1.2 and the update should be in the feed soon. Could you please test if everything works correctly an is looking like the screenshots in the first post? Thanks.
  14. sgx
    Hi awsome thing, one thing I noticed, when I open the menu for each call in the call registry on the phone app, that part is not theme, it's just in standard dark blue.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sgx View Post
    Hi awsome thing, one thing I noticed, when I open the menu for each call in the call registry on the phone app, that part is not theme, it's just in standard dark blue.
    I didn't see any need in theming this part, yet. Cause the buttons have also blue highlights. But thanks for your feedback.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    first of all great theme!

I am trying to add my custom battery, wifi and cell signal icons to your theme. I replaced everything in prethemer but when I use the "modified ipk" I lose the glass transparency from your theme? do you have any idea, why?

thanks
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T-ulk View Post
    I am trying to add my custom battery, wifi and cell signal icons to your theme. I replaced everything in prethemer but when I use the "modified ipk" I lose the glass transparency from your theme? do you have any idea, why?
    sorry, but I don't know why Pretheme seems to be a bit tricky. I uploaded all the files one at a time in the files-tab ...
    looks like superior
    Any chance for a Pre3 version? It really hurts not having the greatest of all themes on my device anymore!

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    Any chance for a Pre3 version? It really hurts not having the greatest of all themes on my device anymore!

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    I don't have a pre3 to test it and my pre- is broken. But I'll get a veer tomorrow and could look into it. Did you have tested the current version of the theme? (Which parts are working on 2.2 which not?). I'd depend on your feedback toget it working on a pre3.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast