Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    Garrett...is there any way to get a copy of 3D glass effect suite - Black? I went back to 1.4.5, but it isn't in preware or prethemer...
    In 2.1, Glass Effect Suite - Black 3D has an odd name. It is called GES3D - Black Theme. Makes it hard to find. Maybe in 1.4.5 it has the same name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    In 2.1, Glass Effect Suite - Black 3D has an odd name. It is called GES3D - Black Theme. Makes it hard to find. Maybe in 1.4.5 it has the same name?
    Yea..saw that...but no go. All the other colors are still on there...and on Prethemer...(gotta snag em while they're up..lol)...

..but I really want black...so sweet...and no other theme even comes close..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Garrett...is there any way to get a copy of 3D glass effect suite - Black? I went back to 1.4.5, but it isn't in preware or prethemer...
    *Bump*
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    What about the card scrims? Are they able to be changed?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
  5.    #125  
    Yea..saw that...but no go. All the other colors are still on there...and on Prethemer...(gotta snag em while they're up..lol)...

..but I really want black...so sweet...and no other theme even comes close..
    I've been looking for the 1.4.5 version of Black3D but I can't find it. lol. The one of my Prethemer was pretty much dismantled as I tried (and failed) to update it for webOS 2.0. I could probably fix it using new images, but it wouldn't be exactly the same...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  6.    #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    What about the card scrims? Are they able to be changed?
    Yea, they're able to be changed. I've just been so busy with other stuff lately that I haven't been able to update this theme.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I've been looking for the 1.4.5 version of Black3D but I can't find it. lol. The one of my Prethemer was pretty much dismantled as I tried (and failed) to update it for webOS 2.0. I could probably fix it using new images, but it wouldn't be exactly the same...
    Noooooooo

Anyone know of any that are really similar? Nothing will compare.. I know...but...I've been using the Red 3d suite...and I need to be back in black..
    I really like, which I is 1.45
    <<closed per OP request>>
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567