Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Success on the chat balloons. Now the white text, last time I added this code:

body.palm-default {
    color: #ffffff;
    }

It gave me white text on the contacts list but not in the conversation.
    That's correct...it has to go on the 'chat-entry' section. There used to be TWO spots for it in 1.4.5, but for some reason now there's only one - at least that's what was in Jason's last patch...and it did indeed work.
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Well I was looking through the code and saw a place where I think would change it but Im not 100 percent. There was some lines saying message pending and gave the color code for gray. Then this line I saw for black text:

.message.status-success {
    color: #000;
    }

Again, Not 100 percent on this.
  3.    #103  
    Well I was looking through the code and saw a place where I think would change it but Im not 100 percent. There was some lines saying message pending and gave the color code for gray. Then this line I saw for black text:

.message.status-success {
    color: #000;
    }

Again, Not 100 percent on this.
    You don't need to be 100% sure. Just change stuff and see what happens. lol

(still out at store)
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You don't need to be 100% sure. Just change stuff and see what happens. lol

(still out at store)
    lol. ok
    Well good call on my part.

Changing 000 to ffffff made the text in the conversation white. Now to start theming this. One more question though. I promise. lol. The fade at the top and bottom of the contacts list in the messaging app. Does anyone know the location of those. I got lucky and found them once when I was on 1.4.5, but havent found them since.
  6.    #106  
    Well good call on my part.

Changing 000 to ffffff made the text in the conversation white. Now to start theming this. One more question though. I promise. lol. The fade at the top and bottom of the contacts list in the messaging app. Does anyone know the location of those. I got lucky and found them once when I was on 1.4.5, but havent found them since.
    Not sure about the bottom since I can't check the files right now, but for the top fade I just got rid of it completely by adding something like this:

.palm-menu-fade {display: none;}

Oh, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Not sure about the bottom since I can't check the files right now, but for the top fade I just got rid of it completely by adding something like this:

.palm-menu-fade {display: none;}

Oh, and feel free to ask as many questions as you like. lol

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Was that last comment sarcasm? lol. Just kidding. I was wanting to change the white fade to a black fade. I've done it before but like I said, it was in some random folder under something you wouldnt think changed it. Why didnt Palm make it easy and put all the images in there own dedicated images folder. lol. If I cant find it, I will probably use the code method.
    Ok, I've changed just about every bottom fade image I can find and I still have that ugly white fade in the messaging app. I have no idea where THOSE images are that I changed, lol. Can I just get the code to remove it? Garrett, you mentioned ".palm-menu-fade {display: none;}" but I cant find a line containing those words. Is it in a different CSS file?
    Those screen shots you posted..I like it! When is that theme going to be available ?
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    Those screen shots you posted..I like it! When is that theme going to be available ?
    Hopefully Monday or so. Running into a couple problems, so it's taking longer than expected. lol
    Yay. Okay Thank you!
    Garrett, I notice there are menus in some apps that don't get changed with your theme.

It looks like only apps included in WebOS get changed properly.
  13.    #113  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Garrett, I notice there are menus in some apps that don't get changed with your theme.

Really? That's odd. Could you specifically name an app that this happens with?

I'll do some testing when I get a chance...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Really? That's odd. Could you specifically name an app that this happens with?

I'll do some testing when I get a chance...

Sent from my HTC HD2
    For me, it's every non-built-in app. Preware, Internalz Pro, Govnah, freeTether, Done!, Spaz, etc.

Do others experience the same thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post

I have seen this as well Garrett. Its the image "system-menu-background.png" in the directory "\usr\palm\frameworks\mojo2\submissions\98\images." Apparently it doesnt change every menu background image. Either there is a different file in another directory that does this or its something HP/Palm has changed. There needs to be a book listing where every image on the device is stored. lol
  16.    #116  
    I have seen this as well Garrett. Its the image "system-menu-background.png" in the directory "\usr\palm\frameworks\mojo2\submissions\98\images." Apparently it doesnt change every menu background image. Either there is a different file in another directory that does this or its something HP/Palm has changed. There needs to be a book listing where every image on the device is stored. lol
    Well that's annoying. lol. Guess I'll have to replace some more images... I'll try to get to that sometime this weekend.

Sent from my HTC HD2
    Glass Effect theme is excellent. Its one of my first installs after doctoring.

I've been trying to figure out some performance issues on my Pre+ with 2.1, and ran Emergency File Verification earlier today. I got an error which i'm thinking is because of this theme. Not sure if it matters or not, but thought i'd post here to see folks thoughts.

begin
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    100 8394 100 8394 0 0 2131k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 2131k
    100 8394 100 8394 0 0 413k 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0
    identify
    org.webosinternals.emergency-file-verification
    install
    {"returnValue":true , "ticket":2, "subscribed":true}
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"STARTING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    { "ticket":2 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.emergency-file-verification.postinst 2>&1
    Detected stock files modified via a method other than supported patch technologies:
    File: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/scrim.png
    File: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/scroll-fade-bottom.png
    File: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/scroll-fade-top.png
    File: /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/palm-group-search.png
    File: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/launcher-scrim-with-shadow.png
    File: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/scroll-fade-bottom.png
    File: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/scroll-fade-top.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/system-menu-fade-top.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/system-menu-fade-top-solid.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/scrim.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/system-menu-fade-bottom.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/system-menu-fade-bottom-solid.png
    File: /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo2/submissions/98/images/system-menu-background.png
    Removing package org.webosinternals.emergency-file-verification from root...
    remove
    No packages removed.
    Nothing to be done
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    Well that's annoying. lol. Guess I'll have to replace some more images... I'll try to get to that sometime this weekend.

Sent from my HTC HD2
    can we can an update this weekend ?
    I notice there are menus in some apps that don't get changed with your theme.

It looks like only apps included in WebOS get changed properly +1
    Garrett...is there any way to get a copy of 3D glass effect suite - Black? I went back to 1.4.5, but it isn't in preware or prethemer...
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast